TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

TSM 2008 Year-End Awards: The TSMmys

I would say I'm actually a lot different in person. I'm a lot more respectful(aside from when I get drunk), and I'm pretty quiet for the most part.

And white!

I would say I'm actually a lot different in person. I'm a lot more respectful(aside from when I get drunk), and I'm pretty quiet for the most part.

And white!

Half white*

The thread where Marney was briefly banned was terrible as well.

So posting is fake life? With a bunch of fakes? This is like the Truman Show. We should take a new poster, someone who just registered and have them go through a fake board life with fake responding posts, and fake internet beefs. Then after a few years, he'll freak out.

That'd be awesome! We can have a hidden folder where all the rest of us post, then once someone new signs up we can halt new subscriptions to block him off from the outside world and turn the entire board into a giant gimmick that only he isn't in on... Well it kind of is like that already.

Read these two threads. It might be a little harder to follow now due to some name changes, but they still hold up. Treble's post was in the second link, but the two threads go together.

This is what it's like...

when Matt Young cries.

Totally forgot about "I Banned Choken One." Possibly the hardest I've laughed from something on the internet. There were a two or so pages in there that were simply flawless.

Read these two threads. It might be a little harder to follow now due to some name changes, but they still hold up. Treble's post was in the second link, but the two threads go together.

This is what it's like...

when Matt Young cries.

Totally forgot about "I Banned Choken One." Possibly the hardest I've laughed from something on the internet. There were a two or so pages in there that were simply flawless.

I forgot about Matt Young and his amazing earth shattering reveal... great times.

The worst single post may have been in the Super Bowl XLII thread. I posted the Onion article "Patriots' Season Perfect for Rest of Nation," and someone else complained about the tone of the article as if it was a genuine sports piece.