TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shooting Star

WWF Chat Room Memories

Any of you used to frequent this place? I sure did. Best memory I have from back then was this quote "You guys....I know wrestling is fake and all....but what just happened to Shawn Michaels backstage looked totally real! fuck Vince he should have better security to protect his wrestlers! wonder how this is gonna affect the storyline for him and Hunter heading to Summerslam"

14/male/wanna cyber?

In a related note some guy hit on my mom on the subway by telling her The Undertaker and Kane are real brothers and the whole storyline was real but they put their differences aside to make it a storyline in WWE.

I got Test suspended for 60 minutes one time and told Paul Bearer to leave the chatroom if he didnt like it. I also gave D'Lo hell one time for breaking "my favorite superstar's" neck (Droz) alot.

Damn some of these are almost a decade old.

I miss the WWF Wrestle Chat on AOL.

I was on it a lot in 99. Oddly enough no one there ever wanted to chat about wrestling. Any hint of a female in the room and the guys all seemed to get boners and lose their minds

I was on it a lot in 99. Oddly enough no one there ever wanted to chat about wrestling. Any hint of a female in the room and the guys all seemed to get boners and lose their minds

So the internet hasn't changed much.