TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Hey guys let's invite Shaq to post here

http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ

I think this is the boost TSM has needed in quite a long time. I'm gonna try and recruit the big man.

Detective oneal does not jordan vander sloots story about what happened to natalee

Cant sleep i think i maay have mental imsomnia, plus im watchn the lost boys

Guest Vitamin X
Why do they call minneapolis, the twin cities, nobody here looks a like, waaa waaa waaaaaa 1:54 PM Nov 26th from txt

YES

Just saw punisher, great bloody movie, aggggggh, dats what i , nevamind lol, aggggggh (growl) (snarl) spit

Katherine hessert just saw the second greatest basketball playa, mike jordan, lol, im jus kiddn

How come i have the mr rogers neighborhhood theme song stuk n my head, iz he still alive

Why do they call minneapolis, the twin cities, nobody here looks a like, waaa waaa waaaaaa

Mark crow, larry jones, and i recieved 36 thousand jars of peanut butta tonite at victory church in oklahoma city

"Kobe, how does my ass taste?"

That was the question Shaq asked Kobe as his rival's tongue went to work on his soiled sphincter. It was sturdy to say the least, hungrily lapping up everything it could, and not ignoring a single part of the rancid poop shoot. He just dug deeper, practically munching away as he felt some solid waste exit the putrid black hole.

"GOD DAMNIT!" Shaq yelled orgasmically, jerking his large member as pre cum soaked his knuckles. Kobe was incredible at this-it was his specialty. He did it to Steve Nash earlier that week, and he had plans for Joe Crawford later on.

Shaq's finger's gripped the swollen member. It felt like a firehose ready to go off at any second, yet the Phoenix Sun was able to hold it off-even at the sight of Kobe wildly eating out his shit stained shitter, feces dribbling from his chin like a grotesque milkshake, all while caressing his own member with extreme force.

Nothing lasts forever though, and by the power of Shaq-Fu, Shaq's rectum fired liquid cannon into Kobe's gullet, soaking his face and mouth with diarrhea as Kobe ejaculated a fire hydrant like load into Shaq's gaping maul.

Looking deep into each other's eyes, the two shared a French kiss, semen and feces mingling into each other's mouth to create something not even the Fu-Schnickens would consume.

"Delicious" Kobe replied.

Yeah... we're going to have to edit that post, Cunt Destroyer once the Big Shaq Diesel starts posting here.

Edit this faggot!

Ok, I've got nothin'.

SHAQDATE

I have been informed by one, Shaquille O'Neal... that he will be here in about two weeks, and he will begin posting after checking out some of our threads. He mainly thinks he will be sticking to the WWE, MMA, Music, Sports, and Movies & TV folders. He's quite nervous in a way, as he's a terrible speller, not a stickler for grammar, and has never been on a message board. He says he'll try to get Steve Nash to join up with him, but Steve won't even get a Twitter and just stays on youtube all day.

You know, if we got Shaq to join and eventually befriend the board, we could probably get him to put up the money for the TSM convention.

Also, how has there not been one gimmick account since this thread. No Kobe nothing. TSM is slipping.

Shaq and some of his friends are already here. There are several new posters in the WWE threads that are horrible spellers.