TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Austin3164life

June 25th, 2002

Guest Austin3164life

I shouldnt've expected someone to start this one for me, mainly because not many people know me. I guess I'll post my short bio.

Austinhhh4life is a diehard wrestling fan who lives in Rochester, NY. He has been an avid fan for most of his life, even through the dark years. He began to analyze wrestling in a different way during the "Attitude" boom years. Among his favorites now are Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, and Booker T.

Last summer, Austinhhh4life met this young man who was also an avid fan of pro-wrestling. Together, they joined an e-fed. After a short stint in that organization, someone told him about a website devoted to wrestling fans, like himself, who analyze the subliminal things in wrestling, backstage and in the ring. He became tantalized with the idea of sharing his opinions with other intelligent minded fans. Austinhhh4life really like this website, and in due time, became a member himself. He dubbed himself the name "Austinhhh4life" due to his liking of Steve Austin and Triple H.

He joined the ezboard "smarks" forum the same night where Austin won his 6th and final WWF World Title from Kurt Angle (October 18th 2001). In the beginning, his entrance barely made a blip on the "smarks" forum. He posted patiently, and calmly expressed his opinions to others. Soon, some people began to take notice. Mainly, a guy named Fake_Razor met him, and they became 'net buddies, who posted on thesmarks regularly. Austinhhh4life became identified with a lot of the popular posters such as Loss4Words, Kahran Ramsus, Anglesault, Goodhelmet, and others.

Ever since this forum has moved from ezboards to Ikonboards, and to where it is now, Austinhhh4life has remained loyal to this forum, and has continued to post his opinion on things since joining that one October night. He approaches almost 600 posts and has met several of the posters here, like CallmeDanWhat?, Anglesault, BPS21, and a few others. Austinhhh4life is not affiliated in any forum groups (I.E. AWO) and rarely jumps on the bandwagon, but he is now recognized by others and has earned a spot of respect......

There, I had some time so I thought up a nice bio.....

Guest areacode212

Have you really met Anglesault and bps21? Was there some kind of NY State SmarkBoard convention that nobody told me about?

Guest Austin3164life

No, I haven't met them in person, Areacode, but I kind of met them here on the board. Sorry I didn't clear that up......

Guest Austin3164life

Well I believe Big Poppa picked this day for me. I can see that not a good amount of posters rarely notice me. I wonder how long it will take for this thread to get bumped.....

Guest FakeRazor

*BUMP*

Just kidding...

WOOOO!

AustinHHH4Life is my favorite poster on the Smarkboard. He sticks to his own opinions and doesn't jump on the bandwagon like many other smarks tend to. His posts are always well thought out and lengthy... the good kind of lengthy, not the kind that makes you want to turn around and not read it. Ok, I'm babbeling (sp? who cares). I've never seen him post-whore, or not contribute to the discussion. He's truely one of the highest quality posters on here, and I wish him only the best. Anyway, three cheers for my "running buddy" (though I haven't remained "faithful" to the smarkboard) on his day of honor, which he more than rightfully deserves.

Guest Just call me Dan

Fucking eh! Have a great day today AustinHHH4Life. Don't let anyone give you shit about your name because I can remember the exact time you are talking about. A time in which I praised HHH to high heavens and still remained a devoted Austin fan, when it was dubbed cliche.

I've said it a few times but I notice all your posts because I like them. Like Fake Razor said you stick to your guns and have points.

I'm pretty sure you are among one of the more noticed here, but you're no Anglesault, Goodhelmet, BPS, etc. Who cares.

Plenty of us know who you are and respect you on this board so just have a bad ass day.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

:::Raises-Glass:::

AustinHHH4life,You-are-one-cool-person.We-have-had-a-couple

of-good-convos-on-AIM.

Happy-AustinHHH4life-day!

Guest Anglesault

AustinHHH is mighty cool! And no, we haven't met, unless he is some kind of stalker

Guest evenflowDDT

More holidays to catch up on... hey, sup dude, hope your day was good. Ummm... I think you e-mailed me once to my account at the site ([email protected]), because even though it wouldn't let me read the message because of that weird Squirrel Mail bug, it said in the inbox it was from a "TrpleHAustin19". Was this you? If not, sorry for the mix-up, and hope you had a great day. If so, what was the e-mail about? The subject was "Policy", if that helps refresh your memory... the e-mail is dated 08 June and I feel really bad about never being able to read it or reply to it... damn "Invalid syntax error"... what does that mean, anyway?!