TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

New Year's Party Discussions

I'm up for something. And something not so serious would okay. It would give Alexander more to b*tch about, which is always fun...! :P

Ok. As soon as I have someone as an opponent for you, I'll make the match!

I still think my match should be called Hell In The Sal.

Oh and Va'aiga doesn't drink.Or at least he hasn't for many years. Which could make things interesting.

I'll do something with Alexander if no-one else is going to present themselves. I'll even let Toxx choose a stupid stip, make the most of it while it lasts.

One question though... how does me having no knowledge of this pub go down as an advantage for marking the match exactly?

OK with the way my mind is working, ANYONE may turn up at some point in my match. PM me if there's something you want to do.

Thanks to the person who got the ideas ball rolling...

Because you won't be going "oh yes that's right" in Will's match, and "no, that's not right" in Drew's. Which I would be, even if I tried not to let it affect my marking. basically, I'd be able to visualise Will's match far better cos he'll fit it right into the actual layout, which would probably make it seem better to me.

Okay...whoa. This is going to be interesting. And now I know better than to leave such a broad opening to such sadistic bookers... :P

When I started in this place you'd get a show booked by Thoth every fortnight. Which could mean Mousetrap Match, Office Brawl, Hell On Stilts or something involving a badger, as I recall. Seriously, you lot have it EASY these days.

Office brawl was a five-man match in Alex Zenon's office. I only remember that Landon and IL were involved, and Landon won (by virtue of being the only writer, I think).

Was Office Brawl Thoth? Seems like that was a good few months after the JL merger. Could have been.

I think I won most of Thoth's booked matches simply because I was crazy enough to jump at writing them and other people weren't. Although Annie may or may not have shown for the original Mousetrap Match, can't remember. I like to think my MS Paint diagram would have swung the balance either way.

Annie didn't show. I think Mr. Bukkake just put her off too much.

Annie didn't show. I think Mr. Bukkake just put her off too much.

Please tell me there was not a masked wrestler calling himself that.

I honestly don't know where Mr. Bukkake came from, I know he was some sort of feature of the fed like the ELK, G0R0 and so forth, but not his origin. However, what I DO know is that he was powering a treadmill in Landon's version of the match.

Just saw the word G0R0 pop-up. I thought everyone would like to know that many many IGN mods loved G0R0, and literally thought he was the best poster in IGN history.

That is not an exaggeration, that is what they said.

Sign in to follow this