TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just John

Rock Band Draft

That wasn't the Spooky Kids era you posted a picture of, you know...

meh, it's what came up when i typed in spooky kids into google images.

An interesting choice. Do you actually prefer the Spooky Kids to the later incarnation? I'm a bigger Manson fan than most, but I find that to be unusual.

Poison20-20Band.jpg

Also, Twisted Intestine totally didn't get the full 12 hours between 6foot9 and KOAB. I appreciate the draft moving as quickly as it is, but make sure you give everyone the full amount of time between picks. Let's wait until 9:30 CST tonight before anyone else picks, and if TI had his heart set on one of the bands taken before his time was up, I'm inclined to give it to him and have someone else re-pick.

Yeah, it should still be my turn for another 3 hours!

I did want Manson, but wouldn't have taken him this round. I'll take a band that I could probably let go for a few rounds because I don't imagine anyone around here liking them, but they've been one of my favourites since I was in grade school. I do like the American Idiot era as well.

1124904328_GREENDAY.jpg

Green Day

Okay, you can continue picking now.

Poison20-20Band.jpg

Also, Twisted Intestine totally didn't get the full 12 hours between 6foot9 and KOAB. I appreciate the draft moving as quickly as it is, but make sure you give everyone the full amount of time between picks. Let's wait until 9:30 CST tonight before anyone else picks, and if TI had his heart set on one of the bands taken before his time was up, I'm inclined to give it to him and have someone else re-pick.

Dude I wanna shoot you. First you take my favorite band and now you take my favorite guilty pleasure.

Oh, good thing then. I just remember one time when they came up here everyone rotted them and talked about how awful they are. But then again, it was probably only like three posters from here having a conversation between themselves which is what happens in most threads.

Dude I wanna shoot you. First you take my favorite band and now you take my favorite guilty pleasure.

If it makes you feel better, I think you have a really good taste in music.

And I feel no guilt about liking Poison, or any 80's hair metal.

Yeah, it should still be my turn for another 3 hours!

I did want Manson, but wouldn't have taken him this round. I'll take a band that I could probably let go for a few rounds because I don't imagine anyone around here liking them, but they've been one of my favourites since I was in grade school. I do like the American Idiot era as well.

1124904328_GREENDAY.jpg

Green Day

Okay, you can continue picking now.

Aww, that woulda been my next pick too.

That wasn't the Spooky Kids era you posted a picture of, you know...

meh, it's what came up when i typed in spooky kids into google images.

An interesting choice. Do you actually prefer the Spooky Kids to the later incarnation? I'm a bigger Manson fan than most, but I find that to be unusual.

I've liked nearly his entire catalog, but I figured I'd tack on the Spooky Kids to avoid any controversy over taking an "individual artist".

Man, good thing I remembered this before I fell asleep.

Benfoldsfive.jpg

Ben Folds Five

Just three real albums but enough songs I really love to match up with most bands that had twice the output/longitivity. And if they're not, I dunno, rock and roll enough for this draft I guess I have an alternate that I can make when I wake up, but yeah.