TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just John

Rock Band Draft

With the possible exception of the pick I'll be making either as my next or final pick, the most fun I've had at a rock show in the past couple of years was by far when I went to see these guys:

artbrut460.jpg

Art Brut

They're just talking... to the kids!

I think I'll take this one now, since it seems like one someone might like to take as "last round" pick. There's still some bands I like out there I doubt anyone will take.

tenaciousd.jpg

Tenacious D

I guess time limits have expired and all and it's my turn. This is actually one of my top three bands but I knew I could have waited on them until my last pick if I felt like it. But since I keep changing who my other pick will be I might as well get these guys now and buy myself some time.

pillows.png

the pillows

... really? I mean, I know I've picked Ben Folds Five and The Cardigans and all, but the Jackson 5 seems like a huge stretch for a rock band draft.

Anyway, I'll let the draft runner make the call there, I dunno.

sonics_cavestomp.jpg

The Sonics

I don't think the Jackson 5 really qualify either, but it's the last round and we're kind of limping towards the finish line as is with several people missing picks, so I'm more inclined to just let it go. Although, if Jebus would re-pick, that'd be great.