TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

TSM FAQ

So the pit is pretty much TSMs version of the Island of misfit toys?

Funny how a story that's become a part of board history started in a three-page thread that largely concerned itself with farts and sleep issues and very little about the story itself. Wait, it isn't actually "funny," but you know.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I believe Sandman9000 started it because of Downhome's grief at eddie's death.

Guest Vitamin X

I think it became a running joke when he exploited it for Benoit's death, implying that he killed his family to spoil someone else's debut.

I think it became a running joke when he exploited it for Benoit's death, implying that he killed his family to spoil someone else's debut.

It became an established joke after Eddy's death.

I've never been clear on whether spoiled in that context meant "gave away" or "ruined" (well, ok, both mean "ruin" but you know what I mean). I'm 99% sure it means "ruined", but I like to think of it in the "spoiler" sense.

While we're at it, what the hell is a frog ending? Is it related to a Dusty finish or something?

Keep digging, watson. The Frog Ending would be the ending in Chrono Trigger related to the character "Frog". I guess it's hard to get and CronoT (I think? Maybe it was Inuyasha or someone else of that ilk) was bragging about it. At least that's how I understand it, I missed the actual event that led to it becoming a TSMeme.

It was Uzi Suicide.

Well, there goes any chance of the 7 Word Bandit making a comeback.

Actually, I think it's been banned. If it hasn't, I don't even remember the password and if I wanted the password, I don't even remember what e-mail I registered it with.

What's the Dan Maff Clique? (who is it, what is it, why they're called that, etc.)

Guest Smues
Keep digging, watson. The Frog Ending would be the ending in Chrono Trigger related to the character "Frog". I guess it's hard to get and CronoT (I think? Maybe it was Inuyasha or someone else of that ilk) was bragging about it. At least that's how I understand it, I missed the actual event that led to it becoming a TSMeme.

It's an ending in Chrono Trigger, but it's not hard to get. Beat Lavos after you return from 600 AD the first time. In this ending Queen Leane (Leene? I don't remember, damn you booze!) Actually I think it is Leene. Queen Leene marry's Frog. And not they don't explain what happened to the King she was married to. So Marle is part frog, so when everyone sees Marle as a human they note that she's in her disguise. Because she should be a frog, see. Ribbt.

(yeah, I'm drunk, and I just got the frog ending again like yesterday, thanks nintendo DS, so I have it more vividly in my head) One of the easiest endings to get because you don't have to be that far in your + game play through to get it.

It was Uzi Suicide.

What's the Dan Maff Clique? (who is it, what is it, why they're called that, etc.)

It's a group of Ring of Honor fans that were upset about Homicide blackballing Dan Maff from the indy circuit due to alleged going-ons with Maff and Homicide's kid sister.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
It was Uzi Suicide.

Well, there goes any chance of the 7 Word Bandit making a comeback.

Actually, I think it's been banned. If it hasn't, I don't even remember the password and if I wanted the password, I don't even remember what e-mail I registered it with.

The DMC is a group of posters who chat and stuff, most of the admins are members as are some others like Slayer. It's called Danny Maff Clique because after Danny Maff was black balled I made a chat called "Danny Maff's Nitro Party" and it became a running joke.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
What's the story behind Nelly's Bandaid?

He's been banned about four or five times now. At least once by me, and a few times by Dr. Tom. Originally "Ghettoman," he re-registered as "Nelly's Bandaid" and ended up, IIRC, making a stink with several others in the TNA folder, which led to some demanding a moderator be assigned to that area. Coffey was very vocal about this, and bitched at me about it quite vigorously. I then appointed myself the TNA moderator, despite knowing nothing about the program, or giving a fuck about wrestling. I tightly moderated the folder for, what? A month or two? Nelly's Bandaid was then banned again. He re-registered at least one more time as Fishyswa, which I then revealed and banned again. He's back again, to tell us all about how awesome he is, as "Shooter in a Wedding Dress."

Guy's a major snatch.

Well that answers "what does AoO like talking about" if it ever comes up. You make fun of a guy once and he becomes a biographer...a poor one, but it's the intention that's flattering not the execution.

A major snatch, yes, a lot of pathetic men have tried to get at me with little success, including AoO. I should know, I've had sex with more men than Milky, and they were all studs.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Wait, what?

I was answering the guy's question. You're more than welcome to do the same.