TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

TSM FAQ

Guest Czecherbear
Was he also the guy that called out the powers that be recently and kept going on and on about Ghettoman?

No, that was Grungy Punk, who appears to have quit the board. I figure Ghettoman can't be all that bad if that guy didn't like him. Ghettoman is bad, though, don't get me wrong, but not ALL that bad.

Why isn't the TSM Wiki updated often?

Was he also the guy that called out the powers that be recently and kept going on and on about Ghettoman?

No, that was Grungy Punk, who appears to have quit the board. I figure Ghettoman can't be all that bad if that guy didn't like him. Ghettoman is bad, though, don't get me wrong, but not ALL that bad.

I was asking if Battlenuts was also Grungy Punk, but your answer ended up giving me the answer anyway. I just could not remember the name "Grungy Punk," and was wondering Battlenuts was him for a week or two before coming back as SIAWD.

I've got a

right to feel hood

I've gotta right to feel high

I've gotta right to feel hood

I've gotta right to feel high

Shut the fuck up.

We have been editing posts for a while. We can. There's no abuse of power in doing so either. If you don't like it, make your own message board. We really don't give a fuck.

SOULJA BOY TELL 'EM

909 is wrong. Editing posts is abuse of power, and something mods should not be doing.

As ombudsman, Brody should look into this.

I said right away when I was given this "power" that I could be bought. And let's just say "Daddy got a new pair of shoes~!" Yeah!

Guest Czecherbear
Shut the fuck up.

We have been editing posts for a while. We can. There's no abuse of power in doing so either. If you don't like it, make your own message board. We really don't give a fuck.

To clarify this, I believe the rule to which we're supposed to hold ourselves is that if we edit posts, we have to explain why and sign off on them. That's what I've done when I've edited posts for formatting or content. I don't like the idea of my own thoughts being covertly edited, so I don't do it to anybody else. It would ruin whatever shred of editorial integrity this place has. So yeah, I'd say that editing a post without saying you edited is an abuse of our power, and I'd also like to formally discourage the people who run the board from telling people to make their own boards. You can always count on me to give a fuck. ;-)

I always clarify why I edit the person's post. Just not when the topic gets deleted, ya heard?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I want to start an offshoot board with bob barron. I PMed him about it once, and he never answered me!

Guest Smues

I edit spammer posts all the time without noting why, but it doesn't matter since they get deleted soon after. OMG SECRET NAZI MOD.

But the last time it happened it lead to the greatness of this.

I've done this before, but if you've wondered what Crono's been up to...

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Why is Angle-plex called Agnes? Where did Ban Agnes start?

When Angle-plex and I "invaded" WDI Dave Dymand named him Agnes. I started the "Ban Agnes" thing as a joke and it took off.