TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czecherbear

Poster Tournament Pregame

I feel like the bar has been set kind of high this year, as I don't see anyone else providing photographic evidence of they're bloody-penis-drawing-on-ass talents. Match Milkyhawk againt Jesus to see if he there's a small but powerful group of christian posters just waiting for something to vote on.

I'm aiming to win the 2015 tourney after everyone good ahas already gotten theirs.

Hell, I'm aiming to just be nominated by then.

I think I'm gonna fail.

I am reviewing my top 25 list then figuring who exactly would be my Top 10. I know the top 3, but then it's a crap shootout over the last 7.

Expect my list on, December 24th 2008... 7:00 p.m. PST

You're on my secret shortlist, both because you sometimes say amusing one-liners in WWE land and I think I can count on you for votes. I currently have a list with some tremendous posters, including people named Matt and Chris, two Kings (and even another type of nobility, even though he misspells it with two r's and he can be a douche), a type of energy, and an astronaut. If you're not on the list, mellow out, I could only put 10, and when I do, it will likely be the first 10 name I think of - Asian youngsters might be a casualty in this battle (For those of you following along in code, the last line still included people likely getting a nod - NOW the non-nomination code begins)[/i]. Don't take offense if I have a personal policy barring siblings from the midwest being eligible. Some people are probably going to get a lot of nominations anyway and don't require additional milking from me. It also should not by a mystery why some of you weren't nominated, but feel free to be a fan of mine forever if you were before hand. If you were to google the stats from other tournaments, you'd see I may also be holding a grudge against you for giving me a worst poster vote for what I deemed to be an incredibly silly reason. Not to mention f'n Wisconsin - how messed up is that place? Very, according to a thread I once read.

If you mapped out our locations in Ontario, I'm fairly sure it would form a right triangle. We could be the Triangle of Terror!

EDIT: It does!

post-799-1229522463_thumb.jpg

The hell if you couldn't have added another couple kilometres to the bottom of that triangle.

I'll throw a bone in. I won't win, but hey, whatever. Maybe someday I'll win "Awesomely Mediocre", that's all I'd like really.

So, will there be a worst poster of the year again?

I think we should do it right now so that I can put 2 Time Worst Poster on my spiffy banner Im working on to go with 2008 Death Pool Champion and 2008 TSM Fantasy Football Champion.