TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Which poster would you most like to hang out with?

The name of the thread says it all.

We all know each other a bit from the massive amount of time we spend posting here. Some of us have a personal relationship with each other, but for the most part all we know is what we can glean from posts. Some guys might not shine in a "boarding hard" sense, but have a personality that you'd click with.

For instance, I love Czech as a poster, but he seems very reclusive and judgmental. It'd probably take me ten minutes to piss him off. However, I think I would click with someone like VX, given our Portland connection and love of food, sports and beer.

So, who would you most want to hang with?

I'd pick Venk and KKC. They just seem like the sort of people I'd want to hang out with and have a beer with.

Guest Vitamin X

I think I'd probably get along with Cheech fairly well- while I know far less than him on the baseball issues, I could see hanging out and watching a Blazer game with him or something. I'd probably get along with a lot of the Maff crew- definitely Slayer and CWM for instance. I think meeting Czech would be one of those things that would either go really well and we'd get along right away or it'd just be mega awkward and he'd be pissed off with me in a second. Same thing with Agent it seems, but he seems like way more sociable. Even though he doesn't post here as much anymore, Kotz and I would get along pretty well.

I also think I'd get along well with pbone, but maybe not Milky as much. I only say this because I'm fairly loud and extremely talkative in person and he seems like a quiet, nice sort of guy- at least from what he describes in his real life character. Had I had a way to get to Wisconsin, I probably would've gone to the Packer game Brody was trying to find someone to go with a while back- might just hit him up when I go to Green Bay eventually.

Cheech, Venkman, and Kamala immediately come to mind. Those three are who I joke around with the most on the board. A real life meeting could be fun, but it would need to get away from the "Remember that time on the board when..." or else it would feel like going to a convention or something.

My sense of humour is more along the lines of saying funny things in a serious way, so everyone would probably think I was a prick upon first meeting me.

KingPK; fellow TSMasshole, similar tastes in TV, sports, women, close in age, etc. Niskie, too, for similar reasons.

Countdown is on 'til the "Which poster would you most like to fight?" thread.

I would have coffee with Inc., since we share similar tastes in many things. But I'm very tightly wound and he seems fairly mellow, so it would be brief.

Brody, KOAB, Twisted Intestine, JSYK.

Where's the love Milky?

I'd like to hang out with the majority of the MMA folder posters especially Curry (cus we would get stoned out of our minds) and Lei Tong.

I've met RedJed and would like to hang out with him again. Also (and even some who aren't on the list, I wouldn't mind hanging out with):

Nighthawk

VX

KOAB

TheFranchise

Chriswok

EHME

Brody

Black Lushus

Mang (Mazto) and Kilroy mostly.

Running in the same e-fed for what... 6 years now? Would do that. Right back atcha slick.

Outside nerdery of e-fedding.

Honestly, I think I'd get along with most everyone, since in real life I'm the guy who in social settings usually just sits back and watches and pipes in with a quip now and again.

If I have to make a list outside of Molotov and my boy Kilroy.

Brooklyn Zoo

Vit X

Agent

Mellow