TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Armageddon 2008

Not sure what to think of that segment, they are trying to draw more heat into a storyline that is kind of different to take to, with alot of suspending disbelief that Michaels is going to be Bradshaw's slave because he's broke. Crowd didn't seem to really care, nor react very strongly to what was happening there. But the storyline could be alright down the road. I don't think they will ever turn Michaels full heel, even though it looks like they will try to.

Can someone please give an explanation to what happened between JBL and Shawn.

In brief: Shawn went broke, JBL found out & offered him a job. HBK has no choice but to accept, he has family that relies on his income and he knows he can't wrestle forever.

Promo was good, but I'd liked to have had HBK put over JBL as "not as reprehensible as I thought; I mean, he dislikes me as much as I dislike him, and yet he's gone out of his way to give me the opportunity to work for him and make the money I need to support my family."

Did anybody notice that Cole declared Punk as the winner before the three count was completed?

Well considering the shot Rey took from the knee, it wasn't hard to see it coming anyway.

Did anybody notice that Cole declared Punk as the winner before the three count was completed?

Well considering the shot Rey took from the knee, it wasn't hard to see it coming anyway.

Can't believe I missed it. The only match I really wanted to see too...

Bob, because of constant letdowns (in my opinion) and how they present half-assed quality "wrestling" entertainment (in my opinion) over the past few years, I felt I had no other choice but to stop subjecting myself to such a sub-par (in my opinion) product. I enjoyed it much more years ago and lately feel as if the fans are being jipped into accepting a less than stellar program. Compare it now to what it once was and there's no disputing it. Then again, I guess the old farts who watched in the 70's felt the same way about the product I watched, and loved, in the 80's and 90's. So I guess it's really the perspective of the viewer in reality.

Anyways, those of you who are watching to enjoy - please enjoy.

Those of you, posting and watching to hate, hate on....everyone has an opinion.

You have an opinion, but I just wanted to hear your reasons why, especially since I like WWE right now. I feel, while the product will probably not reach the quality of the golden age, that it's still a fine way to spend two hours, and you get some quality wrestling out of it.

I wish they would go up around the huge entrance stage and finish the match there, fighting on the scaffolding, etc.

A Samoan who can talk? Who knew?

Everyone since he debuted in the summer?

Sarcasm and wrestling history are lost on you...

Except it would have been funny four months ago. Now it's just redundant.

A Samoan who can talk? Who knew?

Everyone since he debuted in the summer?

Sarcasm and wrestling history are lost on you...

Except it would have been funny four months ago. Now it's just redundant.

In your opinion. Which I don't care about.