TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Center Stage

Currently, the TSM Year-End Awards are occupying the new Center Stage area at the top of the board. Czech has already implied that the area will be used for the Poster Tournament in January. What's the plan after that is over? Are we going to keep the Center Stage area and use it as a revolving door for "What's Hot at TSM" or is it something that will disappear in a few months? I'm intrigued.

Why have a tournament? Unless someone displays some amazing talent in the next 3 months Marvin has that one in the bag.

We should have kept KANERULESFAN around just to see if he could pull off the upset.

Guest Czecherbear

There's no plan for Phase 3 of Center Stage. Maybe the conclusion of Draft Faggotry? Maybe another go at The Eliminator? I don't know, you tell us.

Guest Czecherbear

That's a good idea. I suppose one convoluted way of doing that would be to move a popular thread into a What's Hot folder and then move it back, leaving a source link in What's Hot, so it's like a contemporary Classic Threads sort of thing. I like the idea, but I don't know if it's worth it.