TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 16

I think it would be awesome for the Ravens to retire Favre in 2 weeks but it looks like the Ravens are gonna go to Miami instead.

and the KC Stadium is practically empty but KC just recovered a fumble...maybe.

Is that a prediction or just you being cocky?

I don't know if The Steelers didn't want the no.1 seed,(can't blame them there considering past history), but that was the worse game they played all season. I had to laugh at some Titans players stomping on their homemade version of the terrible towel like they just won The AFC Championship. Um, you guys haven't won shit yet. Just because your the no.1 seed in The AFC doesn't mean you'll be in The SB.(Or even The AFC Title Game.)

I think it would be awesome for the Ravens to retire Favre in 2 weeks but it looks like the Ravens are gonna go to Miami instead.

Note to others: He does not speak for all Ravens fans.

I would hope so. That wishful thinking/Cockiness is beyond bad luck. It's the N Fucking L for all things. Anything is possible week in and week out. To think that your team is going to retire Bret Favre in two weeks is stupid and disgusting.

I don't know if The Steelers didn't want the no.1 seed,(can't blame them there considering past history), but that was the worse game they played all season. I had to laugh at some Titans players stomping on their homemade version of the terrible towel like they just won The AFC Championship. Um, you guys haven't won shit yet. Just because your the no.1 seed in The AFC doesn't mean you'll be in The SB.(Or even The AFC Title Game.)

Would you be saying the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot? Doubt it.

If the Ravens win next week or the Patriots lose, they play the AFC East winner in the Wild Card game. Im thinking right now it looks like Miami could go up to NY and beat the Jets.

If the Ravens win next week or the Patriots lose, they play the AFC East winner in the Wild Card game. Im thinking right now it looks like Miami could go up to NY and beat the Jets.

No my point is how stupid you are to make a prediction 2 weeks from now and state that the Ravens are going to retire Favre. This is the NFL and anything is possible. It comes off being beyond cocky.

I would hope so. That wishful thinking/Cockiness is beyond bad luck. It's the N Fucking L for all things. Anything is possible week in and week out. To think that your team is going to retire Bret Favre in two weeks is stupid and disgusting.

Dont take my words in the wrong context, Im not saying they're going to knock him out with an injury or anything..just that he would have played his last game in a loss to the Ravens.

Of course there's a key word in what you said there.

Would you be saying the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot? Doubt it.

Yeah I would actually, considering The Steelers have a history of pissing away the no.1 seed in The AFC, as I had already pointed out in my above post.

I think it would be awesome fo?r the Ravens to retire Favre in 2 weeks but it looks like the Ravens are gonna go to Miami instead.

Dont take my words in the wrong context, Im not saying they're going to knock him out with an injury or anything..just that he would have played his last game in a loss to the Ravens.

No, he took your words exactly right, and that is disgustingly cocky. Didn't you learn anything from the New England game last year?

No my point is how stupid you are to make a prediction 2 weeks from now and state that the Ravens are going to retire Favre. This is the NFL and anything is possible. It comes off being beyond cocky.

I also said that it was more likely the Ravens would go down to Miami instead. The Ravens are better than both teams, I dont really care who they play because Im pretty sure they can beat both.

Tampa Bay losing is awesome for Philly if Philly can beat the Redskins. They will claim a Wild Card spot if they do.

Don't forget about Atlanta.

Tampa Bay and Dallas both lost. If we win, we'll be in, no matter what Atlanta does.

I also said that it was more likely the Ravens would go down to Miami instead. The Ravens are better than both teams, I dont really care who they play because Im pretty sure they can beat both.

You're clearly missing the point.

It would make week 17 against Dallas a playoff game as well. Winner takes all.

Oh, goddamnit. Talk about salt in the wound. I'll take a 3 1/2 hour walk around the block rather than watching Dallas/Philadelphia next Sunday night. I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING DALLAS COWBOYS GAME.

Tampa Bay and Dallas both lost. If we win, we'll be in, no matter what Atlanta does.

Not exactly. If they beat the Redskins, Philly could still finish 9-6-1 with a Week 17 loss to the Cowboys, and Dallas, Chicago, and up to 2 of Minnesota, Tampa, and Atlanta can all still finish 10-6.

It would make week 17 against Dallas a playoff game as well. Winner takes all.

Oh, goddamnit. Talk about salt in the wound. I'll take a 3 1/2 hour walk around the block rather than watching Dallas/Philadelphia next Sunday night. I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING DALLAS COWBOYS GAME.

I don't think they can change the game to a night game since both teams have had at least five prime time games this season. That's what I heard on the radio this week.

Guest Czecherbear
That wishful thinking/Cockiness is beyond bad luck. It's the N Fucking L for all things

The National Fucking League?

Not exactly. Beating the Redskins, Philly could still finish 9-6-1 with a Week 17 loss to the Cowboys, and Dallas, Chicago, and up to 2 of Minnesota, Tampa, and Atlanta can all still finish 10-6.

I'm only talking about this week. I'm not worried about next week until this week is over. Of course I understand all the possibilities, but if Philly wins today, they will be in the #6 seedd, or #5 if Atlanta loses. Then comes next week.