TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 16

Hey now the Redskins may suck overall, but their defense is pretty good. Both their sacks today were totally coverage sacks. Their secondary has been locking guys down and forcing McNabb to check down to guys well short of the marker on most attempts.

It's not like the Skins are getting good Pressure on McNabb, just that their secondary is doing a good enough job to give the DE extra time.

It seems like the coverage of this game is very skewed towards "OMG The Eagles can make the playoffs all they have to do is beat the shitty Redskins. come on Eagles" yet at the same time the Redskins are still mathematically alive too, *checks Atlanta/Minnesota score* Ok, they are mathematically alive for about 15 more minutes. :(

Well, if we're bringing up teams that don't want to make it to the playoffs, it'd be unfortunate if we didn't mention the Jets.

To be fair, they can't win out west when it is relatively meaningless either. They're the inverted version of the Cardinals.

Make a fucking play, McNabb. It's time to stop crying about the Philly media and fans and do what you've been doing your whole career.

...isn't that what he's been doing his whole career, though?

23-7 Atlanta. This will keep the Bears alive for tomorrow, but it would be just like them to get the help they need and blow the game themselves.

I don't think you need to worry about the JV squad up north.

www.wfan.com Tommorow morning at 10 a.m. eastern. Joe and Evan

If anybody is wanting to listen to interesting talk radio on football tommorow. Those two are the biggest Jets fans alive. Joe is always great after a Jets loss. How the fuck do the Jets beat the Titans on the road but lose to the Raiders, 49'ers and Seahawks?

Looks like it is going to be Broncos/Chargers next week for the AFC West.

I would say it could be payback for the Chargers next week after the Week 1 or Week 2 game where the ref blew his whistle too early, and the Broncos ended up going for 2

The Jets are pretty much dead now.

Are you going to listen to the funeral on Wfan tommorow? All of them except for Fatso are huge diehard Jets fans.

Yeah, I love listening to Joe lament the fate of his team. He's the only Jets fan I truly feel sorry for because he admits that this team will always disappoint him, but he can't stop rooting for them anyway. I remember when he was the overnight host and would constantly say that the Jets would never win another Super Bowl until he was dead. Evan is a douchebag however and I'm glad that he'll be pissed off tomorrow.

The worst part about being a Jets fan is that they will probably bump Dolphins/Jets until the night game and your team could be completely out of it before kickoff if both New England and Baltimore win.

The Jets are pretty much dead now.

Are you going to listen to the funeral on Wfan tommorow? All of them except for Fatso are huge diehard Jets fans.

Yeah, I love listening to Joe lament the fate of his team. He's the only Jets fan I truly feel sorry for because he admits that this team will always disappoint him, but he can't stop rooting for them anyway. I remember when he was the overnight host and would constantly say that the Jets would never win another Super Bowl until he was dead. Evan is a douchebag however and I'm glad that he'll be pissed off tomorrow.

Well you have to feel sorry for Joe, he is a Mets, Jets, Rangers and Knicks fan. In the last 35 years he only has the 94 Rangers and the 86 Mets. Carton is another Jets prick fan and he should be a blast to listen to at 6 a.m. with Boomer.

What a complete fucking embarrassment. Today's game proved three things.

1) When the Jets were winning, it was in spite of Favre, not because of it. If he had hit the open receivers that he repeatedly underthrew New York wins today. Stretch the field indeed.

2) Bob Sutton needs to be fired.

3) Eric Mangini is at best an average coach and at worst an ineffectual nitwit who doesn't know how to properly utilize talent.

Even if the Jets were to luck their way into playoff spot I can't possibly see them escaping the first round against the Colts or Ravens, who over the past few weeks have shown themselves to be clearly superior teams.

If the officials have their way Denver will be winning this game. They ignored a blatant facemask that would have given the Bills first and goal that lead to a field goal...and Leodis McKelvin just picked off Cutler and they threw a late flag for holding on Stroud. One of those...call it whenever you want to plays.

But Mitchell just picked him off again.

Is there even a night game next week? I went to the NFL.com Schedule and it lists all games as 1pm and 4pm starts.

NBC decides which game they want. The league doesn't assign them a game at the start of the season.

Jay Cutler really does want to play like Brett Favre apparently.

I'm waiting for Steve Somers tomorrow so he can rip on the Cowboys fans some more. "Poor Tony Tony Tony, playing another bad game in December. Hopefully, Jessica can cheer him up. Or maybe he and Jason can have a sleepover one last time before the season is over. It's good to have a best friend on the team."

Jay Cutler really does want to play like Brett Favre apparently.

I'm waiting for Steve Somers tomorrow so he can rip on the Cowboys fans some more. "Poor Tony Tony Tony, playing another bad game in December. Hopefully, Jessica can cheer him up. Or maybe he and Jason can have a sleepover one last time before the season is over. It's good to have a best friend on the team."

Hahaha that is classic. The Vikings get the ball back with 2:14 to go in the game.

I was reading on Yahoo an article that was saying that Jerry Jones went to the NFL back in April and did everything but demand that they put the Ravens in the last game at Texas Stadium because at the time it looked like it would be a gimme for them to go out with a win. Owners and the teams themselves are supposed to have no influence over the initial schedule thats set by the NFL.

Only 4 games of interest:

Den/SD

NYJ/Mia

NYG/Minn

Dal/Philly

And I swear to god, it better not be Dallas/Philly. I'm just so sick of watching Cowboy games.

I hope its NYJ/Miami

Giants/Vikings game might not be a game of interest. Vikings are in the playoffs with a win or a Bears loss. The Giants win HFA if they beat the Panthers tonight.

Den/SD

NYJ/Mia

NYG/Minn

Dal/Philly

And I swear to god, it better not be Dallas/Philly. I'm just so sick of watching Cowboy games.

I hope its NYJ/Miami

There is so much drama in Den/SD based on the Hochuli call at the beginning of the year. It would be hard for NBC to resist. Assuming Buffalo doesn't blow it of course.

Den/SD

NYJ/Mia

NYG/Minn

Dal/Philly

I hope its NYJ/Miami

There is so much drama in Den/SD based on the Hochuli call at the beginning of the year. It would be hard for NBC to resist. Assuming Buffalo doesn't blow it of course.

Especially when the Jets fucked things up for next week and the Eagles are down a touchdown with one minute to go.