TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

OaO Monday Night Raw thread 12/15/2008

Kofi and Punk get rematch vs. Miz and Morison after big houseshow tag title win, Jillian and Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly and Melina, per WWE.com.

At least last week he was there watching the semi-finals. He would have fit to be there yesterday, but he wasnt. I'd expect him cutting a promo tonight, though. The Punk/Regal thing has to heat up now if they want to play it out at the Rumble...

by the way: ChrisMWaters, your sig is plain awesome...! :cheers:

At least last week he was there watching the semi-finals. He would have fit to be there yesterday, but he wasnt. I'd expect him cutting a promo tonight, though. The Punk/Regal thing has to heat up now if they want to play it out at the Rumble...

Was him watching last week on TV?

I was there live and don't remember seeing him there.

From PWTorch.com

"...They cut to the back where William Regal watched the match on a monitor with Leyla next to him...." (http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_28449.shtml)

"...They again showed Regal and Layla backstage...." (http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_28451.shtml)

Okay, now that explains why you didn't see it while I did. We're both right then. :D

PWInsider is reporting that Tyson Tomko is backstage at Raw. Christian is not.

So is Jimmy Snuka and Kevin Thorne

Don't forget Mae Young.

I was joking about the last one, I hope.

Goldberg is also rumored to be backstage. The Rock is also scheduled to be backstage. In addition, Ahmed Johnson and Crush are set to make their returns tonight.

Reports indicate that former world champion Georg Hackenschmidt was spotted backstage.

Crush being dead is just one of those wrestling tall tales like how Vince has been trying to get Bret Hart to do a 3-disc dvd set and WWE making the Hall of Fame induction ceremony an annual event.

Snuka Jr add Legacy stable, sweet!!!!

Sim Snuka?

I can dig that.

I'm personally not a fan of the name, I mean really, Sim? And it's not his 'real' real name so I have to wonder why it was chosen. And did they have to give him the most jobber looking attire ever for the moment?

Sim and Manu? Unique at least I suppose.

Okay I missed the Snuka entrance - was it explained that he's the former Deuce, or is he supposed to be a debuting wrestler? Also is he in the Legacy, or was it a tryout of sorts?

He didn't have an entrance. They introduced him as Deuce and he grabs the mic and says that he is Snukas son and he wants to go by the name of Sim Snuka. Rhodes and Manu were just out there watching the match. They never said anything about Snuka being with legacy.