TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

OaO Monday Night Raw thread 12/15/2008

Snuka Jr add Legacy stable, sweet!!!!

Sim Snuka?

I can dig that.

I'm personally not a fan of the name, I mean really, Sim? And it's not his 'real' real name so I have to wonder why it was chosen. And did they have to give him the most jobber looking attire ever for the moment?

Sim and Manu? Unique at least I suppose.

Let me be more precise, I can dig him being in The Legacy. I don't like the name though, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Sim Snuka?

I can dig that.

I'm personally not a fan of the name, I mean really, Sim? And it's not his 'real' real name so I have to wonder why it was chosen. And did they have to give him the most jobber looking attire ever for the moment?

Let me be more precise, I can dig him being in The Legacy. I don't like the name though, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Pass, the man is a jobber and 37 years old.

Sim Snuka?

I can dig that.

OK...first off: jobber level can be fixed. Look at Big Show before he won his second WWE Title Win

Second...Batista was around that age when he was just starting in WWE, right?

Sim Snuka?

I can dig that.

OK...first off: jobber level can be fixed. Look at Big Show before he won his second WWE Title Win

Big Show was also one of the top wrestlers for the past decade and is 7 foot tall and 500lbs. Batista has the look, the body, a couple of impressive impact moves and HHH who put him over 3 matches in a row in the main even PPV. Sim Snuka is a jobber who has to wear a t shirt to coverup himself and will never ever ever get HHH to job once let alone 3 times in the main event at a ppv.

I asked this question before, but never got an answer, so I'll ask again:

Have Chris Jericho and The Undertaker ever had a one on one match?

I kinda wonder if that feud would work with Jericho's current character.

I asked this question before, but never got an answer, so I'll ask again:

Have Chris Jericho and The Undertaker ever had a one on one match?

I kinda wonder if that feud would work with Jericho's current character.

I think that the answer was no.

Hacksaw got Jerichowned. He didn't even get angry or attempt to fight back. He just looked like a bitch who was about to cry. Hopefully, this leads to him retiring. I liked him 15 years ago, but now, his presence on TV is embarrassing.

Kelly will reveal she is a lesbian, leading to Kane feuding with Kelly's butch girlfriend, eventually leading to a threesome.

This a pretty fast moving storyline by WWE standards. I figured they'd just leave pepole with questions to what is up after Kane chased her to the back.

Well I wondered why they started the show with the women's match, which seemed out place, but apparently this is meant to be a full show continuing storyline to keep viewers hooked or whatever, lol.

Also thought it coudl be a female but then again that wouldn't really get Kane into a feud haha. :)

I guess Kingston is available and needing a feud...

Sim Snuka?

I can dig that.

Big Show is a huge man, Batista has an amazing physique. Deuce is 0 for 2

My point about the Deuce/Snuka thing in comparison is that, with the right push, he could be a name wrestler.

I mean, Miz went from complete goof to respectable heel tag wrestler.

For a second there, Punk looked as if he was about to take Kofi out because of the camera angle they had. I was like WTF?

I thought the same thing as well.