TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Let's play TSM Who Can It Be Now?

It's Grungy Punk.

Fuck, I was gonna say...

Well I, for one, have noticed this new poster, and I'm going to vote him all the way to the top. Let's all accept him into our community and joke around with him as if he were an old friend!

WP would never use the word "shit" in his sig.

He wouldn't even say "BUTT"

Jesus is it that hard to be believe my mother took one look at me when I came out and decided Shooter in a Wedding Dress was a suitable name? I'll understand if it is but let's be open-minded here.

If it's easier we can call me El Shooter or Shootereena. Whatever we gotta do to bring down these walls, I feel we can let our love flow in a way that's very different to semen flowing in an orgy of gay sex. In case that's where anyone was going with that, cause I wasn't.

Guest Czecherbear

Please disclose your identity; official administrator request. You can just PM me, you don't have to tell everyone. I'll give you ban immunity.

Guest Czecherbear

Yeah. You don't even have to tell me who you are. You can just drop by and say "hi, Czech!" and you're forever safe. It's a loophole in the system that I still haven't fixed.

I'll tell you if you guess it wrong, I just don't wanna ruin the first chance in my life to be called Shooter.

I'll give you a hint, I like Lost, MMA, and I have a god-complex that's well known at other forums. I once ran Wrestlezone for a short period of time. I enjoy short walks to free clinics and once made Milky hate me.