TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OaO ECW thread 12/16/2008

The main event is Miz &Morrison & Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston & CM Punk & Ricky Ortiz.

How can you not want to watch that match? :D

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't fit...

That does sound like a fun match. I might tune in to see that. I dig M&M, Swagger is growing on me and I like Kofi. Never been a huge Punk fan, and Ortiz is whatever.

The main event is Miz &Morrison & Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston & CM Punk & Ricky Ortiz.

Thing is, Ortiz would probably not be in the match if Sydal was still active.

That would have made the match even more awesome if it was Kofi/Punk/Bourne.

I've been inconsistent in catching ECW since the 9pm switch, but I don't see why everyone is on Jack Swagger's cock. He smiles a lot and has a 1/2way decent finisher when he's not executing it on guys the size of Tommy Dreamer or bigger. He doesn't make me change the channel but if WWE cut him for whatever reason, I wouldn't care.

He's got a great look, gimmick, is a very good worker, he seems to learn and improve each time out so far and he's different.

He's going to be a major star in a very short period of time, that's my prediction.

I can see him getting moved to RAW within the next 4 or 5 months and going for the IC title. Either that or maybe team up with Dolph Ziggler.

I've loved everything about ECW since the Benoit murders made it the definitive C-show. Look at RAW. So much is booked around guys from ECW not that long ago: CM Punk, Kofi, Kelly Kelly and Kane, Miz & Morrison.

Racist.

Matt's starting to look a little pudgy.

I have to wonder...is the first time in wrestling that two brothers have held "World" level titles (arguably for ECW's title, won't get into that debate) at the same time not counting tag titles?

Who has been booking ECW over the past few months? It's just such a great show now. They almost never have a wasted segment, at least one solid match on the show, fun characters, great work by Striker, and the entire show just flys by.

Alright, Mark Henry definitely has a job after wrestling. This is it.

So was Punk meant to come off as a huge ass during that segment? Because he did...

I think he's always come off as bit of a sarcastic ass, yeah.