TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JHawk

2009 PPV Prediction Contest

If you were in season one, you're already in season two.

If you want to sign up as a new contestant, You need to sign up in this thread prior to the end of the April 3 SmackDown

Alright, guys, I did a lot of thinking over the last 24 hours or so, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to close the contest down.

I have no ill will toward anybody involved in the last few days' activities personally, and I'm still going to lurk and potentially post here from time-to-time. Please note I am not going to be exclusive to another board. I've never been exclusive to one board and I'll still pop in from time to time. But a lot of my good friends and colleagues have moved on, and I'm afraid things just aren't the same around here.

I'm sure someone at TSM will wish me the best in my future endeavors.

To all of you who joined the contest (and to our $20 winner), I thank you. And I thank anybody here on the board (including Leena) who have contributed to seven years of good times, great memories.

Eugenius, in all honesty, I don't think there are anybody left to play this game.

There's not a lot of 'regular' posters left on this board. There's a couple who have remained loyal, like myself, but recent events are causing even more people to leave.

I think we're done here, man. JHawk himself said he's not continuing, as he posts primarily at TRTSM now.

It's a shame, once we get a little bit more activity, we can always bump or start a new thread, as it's a good little side game. It complimented the TSM Fantasy game well.