TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesalt

I Really Should Be Happy

Guest Anglesalt

Angle beat Hogan. Edge and HHH are injured... but I just have this feeling.

At KOTR, why wasn't Kurt fighting for the undisputed title? We know he's the best... but he continues to get held down by HHH who just had to be in that match. Fuck HHH. Taker keeps the belt even though it is OBVIOUS that Kurt should have the TITLE!

Why isn't Kurt, King of the Ring this year? He won 2 years ago and that was the best KOTR ever! Fuck HHH. Who is booking this shit? Brock Lesner?? Ha. He's horrible, and an insult to Kurt who actually was a world-class amateur wrestler.

RVD is the Intercontinental Champion. Why didn't Kurt beat him for the title? It's simple. RVD = Face Angle = Heel. Angle should have beat him clean, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Same thing for the European Title. It wasn't even defended and it should be Kurt's. Fuck HHH.

And... the Hardcore Title! Kurt was the best Hardcore Champion ever! Why do WWE always change things and make them worse?? Oh yeah, I forgot HHH. Fuck him.

Women's Title... Why doesn't Angle have it? Kurt has a bigger ass than Molly! Give him the damn title! I forgot, it's because of Stephanie. Fuck HHH for fucking her.

I'm sorry, but WWE is pure shit right now until they listen to ME and FIGURE OUT what's WRONG!!

Guest Anglesault

Anyone who wanted to spoof me would know I would NEVER want him to fight for the IC title or lower.

Guest Some Guy

Why would anyone want to waste their time spoofing anyone? Especially if you aren't even funny.

Guest Anglesalt

Kurt deserves every title. Then he can throw every title excluding the Undisputed World in the garbage.

Guest Anglesault
Kurt deserves every title. Then he can throw every title excluding the Undisputed World in the garbage.

Ooh, good way to come back after I called you on something. Or maybe not. If you want to spoof someone, at lest do it right.

Guest GenerationNever

Woah. The Genius. Another guy from the old forum. BTW, why do you always space before an exclamation point? It's incorrect grammar.

Guest Austin3164life

He isn't a genius, he's a disgruntled poster who lost his notoriety (whatever he had) in the old forum, and is seeking to build a "fearsome" reputation in the rejuvinated board. I wonder how many members are actually from the old ezboad times...... :huh:

Guest alfdogg

Shit, there's WAY more than 10, probably. Some are under different names.

For example, BradshawTheHoss is now WWE Champion...oops, wasn't supposed to say that.

Guest Anglesault

Damnit, will you people stop telling everyone that Bradshaw Da Hoss is WWE Champion?

Guest alfdogg

Let me think:

me

bps

daredevil21

Maurizio C

FakeRazor

Anglesault

Shockmaster

Kevin Sullivan Booked My Divorce

Mighty Damaramu

Metal Maniac

Big McLargeHuge (Smarky3)

Loss4Words

pinnacleofallthingsmanly

AustinHHH4life

JerryDrake

Brian

Witty Banter

cobainwasmurdered

molestomp

One Bad Apple (Osama is a Jerk)

Spaceman Spiff

Best Buy Team Member Since 2002 (Revelation HMS)

And I THINK Hitman Hart is now posting under the name "LWO Kid is my Bitch". They had a feud going when I joined up there.

Anyone else I missed?

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

Me. I'm here more than Witty, dammit. I'm all offended and stuff.

And I don't think the current Shocky is the original.

Guest Austin3164life

Hey, alfdog. Fake_Razor is also a member from the old ezboards forum (Although he does not post here frequently).....

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Alfdogg:

Just how in the hell did you recall all that? I'm impressed.

Guest Will Scarlet

I know I was on the old ezboards, even though I posted a whole...uh...three times on the boards back then.

Guest alfdogg

Those are just all the people I remember from both Smarkboards. If I didn't list you, It just means I didn't remember seeing you on the old Smarksboard.

Guest Kinetic

EZBoard? That was, like, three or four months ago. I don't consider myself a senior poster just because I racked up something like 500 posts there before the switchover. But, yeah. Kinetic was there, too.

Guest Nezbyte

Ooh! Ooh! I was! I was!

I was Skuzze and i posted a good dozen times.

Guest Incandenza

Under the guise of Slothrop, I posted in the old board a handful of times.

Guest Anglesalt

I am the former poster known as Anglympic Slam, even though I've denied it for months. Sorry.

Guest Angle-plex
I am the former poster known as Anglympic Slam, even though I've denied it for months. Sorry.

We all know it's you, GHAST~!