TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawkius Maximus

Wii System for Sell + Goodies

This is purely a financial move. I thought I'd see if anyone was interested here before I go to the ole Ebay. I've been thinking of doing this for awhile, but recent sudden costs have kind of forced my hand.

The system is pretty new. I got it brand new on Ebay last May as a Birthday present for myself. There is one catch, I can't seem to find the manual or any of the other documents that came with the system. All cords and such are there, but I can't seem to find those documents. If I do, I'd send them out at my own cost whenever it should happen.

I'm looking to offload all of this in one go, but I'm flexible. Here's the full tally of what I'm dropping.

1 Wii System with all cords, sensor bar, yadda yadda. Wii Sports included.

2 Wiimotes

1 Wii Nunchuck

1 Wave Bird controller (I believe these aren't made anymore, but I don't know what they'd go for on Ebay)

1 Regular Gamecube Controller

1 Wii Internet Adapter (You can just plug Ethernet into it like you would for the Xbox 360 instead of using WiFi)

1 Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I'm not sure how it works, but the system *should* come with the Internet Channel already paid for, and a virtual console Super Mario 64. I'm not including those above, because I'm not 100% sure if those will be there after I delete my information from the system upon selling it. I would assume so, but...who knows.

I also have a few Gamecube games I could include, but I don't think there'd be much of a demand for them, so I'm not listing them above.

If you're interested, hit me up with a PM. I'm looking for a minimum of 200 for the entire package, aiming for about 250-300. If I don't get any hits in a day or so, I'll move to Ebay where I'm fairly certain I'll get interest.

Yeah, it was bad timing trying to sell a Wii now...But like I said, some sudden stuff hit.

Thus far, I haven't gotten any bids on the system on Ebay. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep you in mind.