TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 17

So its 21-17...my Chicago g/f is yammering on about how the Texans should just let the Bears win the game since they have a shot at the playoffs and how their still in it despite the Bears failing to figure out how to stop the slant pattern 16 weeks into the season.

Oh..that roughing the passer call was complete and utter bullshit too..I think my bitching about that actually ended up waking my g/f up.

Gotta train your woman to know when it's better to just get you a beer and keep quiet.

So who is the offensive coordinator of the Bills? Cause Fred Jackson has been ripping the Patriots for at least 3 yards a carry. So on fourth and one, needing the first down to have the field position to possibly drive for a touchdown...you pass an out route the Patriots are expecting? God, the play calling this week and the week against the Jets makes me question what the hell is going on in Buffalo.

Also, god damn the wind just killed the Bills. Cassel punts it, it goes to the 11 and ROLLS to the one. Damn, the wind just absolutely brutal in this game.

Tav Jackson turned back into Tav Jackson, picked in the end zone. Guess the confidence in him is going to sink.

And Dan Dierdorf thinks the Jags are still in the playoff hunt and not the Ravens. Good job Dan.

Guest Vitamin X

Oh man, I just realized/remembered that the Lions actually went undefeated in the preseason. 4-0!

The Vikings are getting ripped apart by David Carr and Sinorice Moss. Is any team in that division not horrible?

Congratulations go out to the Cleveland Browns who just broke an NFL record with 23 straight quarters w/o an offensive TD (1 TD overall). They can max out at 24 going into 2009.

To celebrate, the Browns sent Big Ben out on a meatwagon w/ a concussion.

Now with her pleading for the Bears to win.. to let them try again since the Sox and Cubs were such disappointments she's now thrown her lot in with the Blackhawks.

I think she's hit rock bottom...

As the defense is in the process of trying to give the game to Oakland, Cadillac Williams breaks off a long run and then...blows his knee out again. Oh, my god.

As the defense is in the process of trying to give the game to Oakland, Cadillac Williams breaks off a long run and then...blows his knee out again. Oh, my god.

Old busted Cadillac Williams.

And Tarv gets some confidence back, Vikings and Texans out to ruin the Bears and Broward's New Year.

Does anyone know the record for shutouts in one day? The Colts just finished off the Titans, and it looks like NE/Buffalo is on their way there, too. Cleveland and KC have also yet to get on the board.

EDIT: And the Chiefs score just as I submit this post.

EDIT2: OK, I guess it was wiped off.

That was really depressing. You could hear him cursing in anger over the mikes on fox.

oh come on...its an easy reversal...Slaton was down and had possession of the ball. Lets get this over with and move on with the Bears suffering.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

And Tarv gets some confidence back, Vikings and Texans out to ruin the Bears and Broward's New Year.

Why would it ruin his new year? He's a Texans fan.

Patriots are the first team today to do what they needed to do. All the others are still locked in fights for their lives.

Day is looking better and better for the Cowboys and Eagles. Ain't that some scary shit?

I don't think disappointing begins to describe the Bills season. Easiest schedule in the league and this is the best they could do? If Jauron returns after a third straight 7-9 season it's clear the Bills could give a fuck about winning. I don't even know what they should go after in free agency or the draft because they have so many weaknesses. I'd say either a pass rushing DE or a TE but either way they need to make major changes.

Why would it ruin his new year? He's a Texans fan.

Cause his girl is going to go completely fucking insane. And judging from the way he's saying she's reacting, I'm not guessing he's in for a fun time when she explodes.

Especially if his team is the one to knock them out.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
oh come on...its an easy reversal...Slaton was down and had possession of the ball. Lets get this over with and move on with the Bears suffering.

No shit. Quick, like a band-aid, please.

Guest Vitamin X

Packers keeping the dream alive! Oh my god! A ten point lead with less than 5 minutes to play!