TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 17

This is odd. The Cowboys are playing terribly in a game that means everything, and I don't really care. I think my love for Dallas is fading away.

Same here. I think it's Romo. I absolutely hate him and honestly don't want to see him succeed.

I'm just sick of seeing this team under-achieve.

This is odd. The Cowboys are playing terribly in a game that means everything, and I don't really care. I think my love for Dallas is fading away.

Same here. I think it's Romo. I absolutely hate him and honestly don't want to see him succeed.

Fuck off and retire for good, Brett. At least the Jets' season crashing and burning and the fact that I don't mind the Fins (aside from that meathead Porter) takes some of the sting away.

Guest Vitamin X

THIS GUY IS GOING TO THE FUCKING PRO BOWL. ARGH. Are there that many bad quarterbacks in the AFC??

I think my love for Dallas is fading away.

Oh, blow me, Mr. "Let Fans Support Their Team." If Lions fans are still around after bearing witness to the worst team to ever set foot on NFL field, then you can suck up your crocodile tears until at least the end of the game.

More time for Favre to have fun out there. Goodie.

Hey, are the Patriots out of the playoffs right now?

If the Ravens win, the Pats are out as long as the Fins win as well. Both lose, Pats are in.

Oh, blow me, Mr. "Let Fans Support Their Team." If Lions fans are still around after bearing witness to the worst team to ever set foot on NFL field, then you can suck up your crocodile tears until at least the end of the game.

Who the fuck are you?

Fans can support their team, and fans can be pissed off at their team.

THIS GUY IS GOING TO THE FUCKING PRO BOWL. ARGH. Are there that many bad quarterbacks in the AFC??

No, but the fan who vote still love their Brett. I mean, Rivers didn't make it, Favre did. That just about sums up the merits of the Pro Bowl as well as any example can.

I guess the fact that the two playoff-critical games appear to be pretty sloppy and sucky means it's not that bad that I'm stuck watching Washington/San Francisco. Two awful tastes that taste great together.

Packers didn't lose, and the Cowboys are now down 27-3 headed into halftime. I'm happy. But fuck, this is my first Sunday with an HD receiver and DVR, so I'd be enjoying watching the games even if they were all 55-0. Not that I even got to see the Packers game, as usual. Sunday Ticket it is for me next season.

I just hope the Chargers beat the Broncos. The whole division is an embarrassment, but watching the "NFL Replay" edition of SD/Denver game 1 from September reinforced the point that San Diego shouldn't even be in the position of having to win today.

Guest Czecherbear

So the Romochoke came a week early this year. I don't like either of these teams, though. What a crappy game.

If Miami and Baltimore win, does that mean New England misses the playoffs?

More time for Favre to have fun out there. Goodie.

Hey, are the Patriots out of the playoffs right now?

If the Ravens win, the Pats are out as long as the Fins win as well. Both lose, Pats are in.

Guest Vitamin X
Packers didn't lose, and the Cowboys are now down 27-3 headed into halftime. I'm happy. But fuck, this is my first Sunday with an HD receiver and DVR, so I'd be enjoying watching the games even if they were all 55-0. Not that I even got to see the Packers game, as usual. Sunday Ticket it is for me next season.

justin.tv was definitely my friend for the day today. Usually I would go to the sports bar, but I pretty much swore that off after the Carolina game a few weeks ago. No point in spending money to watch my favorite team lose.. which I guess is also a good argument to not pay $250 for Sunday Ticket every year.

Who the fuck are you?

Fans can support their team, and fans can be pissed off at their team.

Fans can be pissed off at their team - lord knows I've done my share of screaming at Romo - but "9-7? I can never love again!" is pitiful.

27-7 Philly. I know Jerry Jones said Wade Phillips is safe, but shit I'm feeling a coaching change in Dallas like at halftime.

Phillips will probably be gone since Jones and the rest of management can't seem to acknowledge their own disastrous personnel decisions, both short-term and long-term. From 8-4 to 9-7 is pretty lousy, though. Maybe Jason Garrett finally gets the job.

If Miami and Baltimore win, does that mean New England misses the playoffs?

Yes.

And I cant say how relieved I am as a Ravens fan that they'll have to go to Miami next week instead of NE if everything holds up as it is now.

Guest Vitamin X
But seriously, I stopped caring about Dallas.

Great! Thanks for your input, Asian Tony Romo.

Guest Vitamin X
But seriously, I stopped caring about Dallas.

Great! Thanks for your input, Asian Tony Romo.

Asian Tony Romo?

Yes.