TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 17

27-7 Philly. I know Jerry Jones said Wade Phillips is safe, but shit I'm feeling a coaching change in Dallas like at halftime.

Just wanted to point out that it's 27-3. All hail "Mr. September" with another LVP performance in a critical game in December.

It's the Jets. You expected something else?

EDIT: The Jets secondary may be worse than the Pats and THAT is saying something.

Edited by KingPK

Lions moving up the draft board with the Cowboys shitting the bed (again) :headbang:

And hey, it looks the Lions got the better end of a deal for once so all is not lost. Of course the Lions need to pick the right players with the Dallas picks but it can't turn out any worse than Roy "1st down" Williams has for the Cowboys.

I really think Romo is done as QB in Dallas. This is the worst performance I've seen from a team and QB that needed to win to get into the postseason probably ever.

Romo will be back, no worries about that. Wade Phillips on the other hand...not so sure.

This isn't all Romo's fault. The whole team chemistry is fucked.

Besides, look who they have behind Romo...Brooks Bollinger and Brad Johnson, and we've seen what both of those guys can't do. They still have a 2nd round pick, so if they're smart, they will draft a decent rookie QB.

Totally unbelievable what's happening in Philadelphia. At the risk of moving into Marvin territory, I'm going to mention that everything except for them winning happened exactly the way Tampa wanted it to again this week. And now I'm not going to mention those losers again until the draft.

I'm incapable of feeling any sort of sympathy for the Patriots, but it would kinda suck for them to miss the playoffs at 11-5. And their season hinges on a clutch performance by Brett Favre! Oh, my.

Hope Jay Cutler punches Phillip Rivers in the dick tonight. I really can't stand that guy.

And there it is. Fuck....you....Brett.

There are a LOT of Dolphins fans there. I don't think it's just the ones that hate Mangini.

Edited by KingPK

Even though he didn't end last season on a high note, throwing a pick in the NFC title game is a better way to go out than throwing THREE when your team is fighting for the playoffs.