TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Merry Xmas!

Well, its 1:24am December 25th in the UK, just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas, and hope you have a fucking great day, and Santa brings you what you want!

Happy Birthday Jesus. Sorry your party is so lame.

I'm at work until 8am and then go back again at midnight, but I got some good family time out of Christmas Eve before work, will be going out for a bit tomorrow, and there's a family dinner on boxing day, so hooray.

Can't complain so far. Parents got me a 19" widescreen computer monitor, Cosby Show complete series on DVD, and a Bowflex. Still have to go to the girlfriend's house, and Grandma's later.

Merry Christmas.

I'm not excited about tomorrow because I have an over the phone interview on Monday. If I pass that, I might get in person interview.

Hope you all got what you wanted.

Good luck on your interview.

My family is doing a scaled back Christmas. Lots of food will be consumed and lots of basketball will be watched today.

Our plans got thrown off a bit...we were supposed to go up north to the in-laws yesterday, but we got a pretty good amount of snow here, and it would've been unsafe to try and drive up there. We're likely going up tomorrow instead.

Got my PS3 and some other cool stuff.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got me some cash and a 120 Gig Xbox 360 Harddrive. I'm so happy.

I got:

Bowling Shoes

Slippers

The Bro Code by Barney Stinson

iTrip Auto

The complete Arrested Development series on DVD

Space Jam DVD

Car stuff (ice scraper, jumper cables, floor mats)

FYE gift card

The Office Trivia Game

Flip video camera (this one was actually a surprise)

Urban Dictionary page-a-day calendar

What wrestling things did you get for xmas??? merry christmas by the way

i got the following dvds

Greatest Matches in WCW Nitro History (15 discs)

WCW TV Comp 1991-1994

Face Off 6: Raven, Kevin Sullivan & Jake Roberts

Guest Booker with Jerry Jarrett

Massacre on 34th Street

November to Remember '98

Halloween Hell 1997

The Doctor Is In

SharkWrestling's 'Now That's What I Call Wrestling'

Best of Fit Finlay in WCW

Best of WCW Cruiserweights

WCW Compilation #1

Hardy Boyz 2Xtreme

Best of Owen Hart in the WWF

WWE 24/7: Dynamic Duos

Almost a grand in cash, Wire Season Five, Lost Season 4 and a Tim Horton's gift card. I'm good.

Holy crap. That's a lot... I got $230: $100 each from my mom and great grandma, $30 from one grandma(all early) plus a couple random gifts. I used $50-some to buy Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 and Fallout 3 for $20 and $30 respectively, spent $137 on my HD DVR which will be installed tomorrow, and I'm using the rest on Lost Season 4 and the new Edge DVD.

Merry Christmas, TSM Universe!

Got a bunch of personalized stuff from the girl for our new bathroom once we move. Really like it.

From my mom, I got a stand mixer, tart pan, Simpsons Season 11, 24: Redemption, socks and underwear (a yearly tradition), and $4,000 for appliances in our new house (once we find one).

From my girl's side of the family, Simpsons pajama pants, $30 itunes card, a shower radio and almost a bottle of Crown Royal in Yankee swap, but since I drew 4 of 7, I knew the chances of me walking out with it were slim to none. Instead of a nice bottle of booze, I got a stupid pet nail groomer.

Lean year but not too terrible. The little I got I liked and I didn't give much so I guess the old adage is true.

I got $200 in cash, two pairs of pants, a thermal shirt, and a $20 gift card to Patriot Cinemas from the 'rents, a shit ton of clothes, $40 gift certificate to Borders from a cousin, $25 gift card to LL Bean's and $20 from my grandmother, $20 and another thermal shirt from my other grandmother. I got Bret Hart's book, Chris Jericho's book, Live From New York (an oral history of SNL circa '00/'01 with virtually every living cast member except Eddie Murphy), and Awake In The Dark: The Best of Roger Ebert.

I'm going to get some Chinese food, watch From Russia With Love and possibly RoboCop (odd Christmas double bill but it's what I have from the video store and NetFlix[ and pass out.

I got Bret Hart's book and Chris Jericho's book. Oh and I'm using some of my Christmas money to go to an indy show headlined by Koko B. Ware and Apolo on Sunday if we're counting that.

I guess I had the shittiest Christmas here. I got an Edmonton Oilers tuque, 70 bucks in cash, and an Edmonton Oilers can full of popcorn. Not to mention that I suffer from the "oh, we dont know what to get him, so lets get him a shitload of underwear and socks"

I got Bret Hart's book and Chris Jericho's book. Oh and I'm using some of my Christmas money to go to an indy show headlined by Koko B. Ware and Apolo on Sunday if we're counting that.

Let me know how Jericho's book is. I remember saying he was the perfect spokesperson for wrestling after Benoit, when all these news outlets were talking to former grapplers.

Bret's book is phenomenal: Has some great stories, he's brutally honest, a little self-serving at times, but not to the point of arrogance. Magnificent book altogether.

The new Ric Flair dvd set

SD vs Raw 2009 for PS2

I really didn't have much on my wishlist so I dug into a few wrestling related items that I probably wouldn't purchase on my own but would like to own.

Updated List from Earlier:

From my Parents:

The Cosby Show Complete Series

19" Widescreen Computer Monitor

Bowflex

Pair of Jeans

From my girlfriend:

Saw 1 and 2 on Blu Ray

History of the Intercontinental Championship

Enchanted Arms for XBox 360

The Book of Lists: Horror Edition

Mr. Potato Head - Optimash Prime

I'd say I made out pretty well.

Jericho book is amazing. My favorite wrestling book to date.

Haven't gotten a chance to read Hitman's new one.

I got some pretty cool wrestling related gifts. [to get back on topic]

new CM Punk "Fists" t-shirt pack with the hat and dog-tags

CM Punk "Ribs" t-shirt

Edge Decade of Decadence set

Survivor Series 2008

Definitive Ric Flair Collection

Most Powerful Families in Wrestling

Pretty good haul. All my friends and family know I love wrestling, so that's what they always get me.