TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Poker Pro Draft

Was Foley PMed?

No he wasn't.

I'll take the protege of my first pick, and the biggest money winner in poker history:

jamie-gold-wins.jpg

Jamie Gold

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and sorry about the PM.

No big deal. What's the laughter for?

Was Foley PMed?

No he wasn't.

I'll take the protege of my first pick, and the biggest money winner in poker history:

jamie-gold-wins.jpg

Jamie Gold

He's a horrible, horrible poker player who had about 20 million in chips gifted to him at the 2006 WSOP.

Boo to MF on stealing Ted Forrest.

Was Foley PMed?

No he wasn't.

jamie-gold-wins.jpg

Jamie Gold

He's a horrible, horrible poker player who had about 20 million in chips gifted to him at the 2006 WSOP.

Boo to MF on stealing Ted Forrest.

I haven't seen much of him, but he played the most dominant game in WSOP Final Table history. He took out every player except one, IIRC. He may not be as good as he appeared to be then, but hey, he's the protege of Johnny Chan. He'll be great someday.

I think if you went up to Chan and asked him about Jamie Gold today, he'd say, "Who?" And then Doyle or someone would remind him, "You know, that guy we took all that money from on High Stakes Poker."

Moving on...foleyfan didn't pick, so I'll grab poker pro, legendary author, philanthropist and Asian connoisseur:

4634e24fd632f.jpg

Barry Greenstein

I still think that's a shitty excuse for missing your turn in drafts. Especially when you were posting in the thread! Check to see who picked last!

Some people seem to have a real hard time putting 2 + 2 together by seeing who was last to pick, and checking who's after them on the list to see who's turn it is, which I can't understand. It's like you're all so smart as posters outside of drafts then when a draft comes along everyone's always like "Whaaaaaaaaaa? I'm confuzzled~! Who's turn is it lala?"