TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theone

Is there any way to ignore list or block people on here?

Surely insulting a poster with the credentials of Mattdotcom is just a plea for attention?

plea for attention? I asked how to ignore someone on here because the setup is a little different than VB boards I'm used to and simply explained that I'd rather ignore a retard than give him the time of day. I don't give a damn about attention hsugh2.gif

Surely interjecting yourself into a thread for no other reason than to try an embarrass someone is just a plea for attention?

These fucking new posters, asking questions and not liking people! Let's ask them why they suck and make it a point to not like them!!!!

It seems like this board is the same as all the others....just a big e-dick waving contest

How dare a NEW MEMBER actually question an established member or point out his ignorance!!! Lets all bash the newbian!!!

How dare a NEW MEMBER ask a question, find the answer for himself and say nevermind!!! Lets all bash the newbian!!!

It's almost like the WCW backstage political bullshit...a bunch of extremely insecure grown-ass men afraid someone will come in and 'take their spot' or make them look bad

It's almost like the WCW backstage political bullshit...a bunch of extremely insecure grown-ass men afraid someone will come in and 'take their spot' or make them look bad

I've said it before and I'll say it again Czech is The Kevin Nash of TSM!

This thread reinforces why I'm strongly backing Mattdotcom and mellow in the upcoming POTY tournament. I also originally read the thread title as "Is there any way to ignore list black people on here?", so way to be racist theone.

Edit: Didn't even realize that was already mentioned in GTG as a parody title.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Czech is The Kevin Nash of TSM!

I hope that Czech doesn't tear his quads the next time that he's out jogging.

Jeez if we're gonna try and distract from the point with jokes can we at least make them current? Nash quad tear jokes? Seriously? Fuck at least put Batista in there so it's remotely current.

You guys aren't very welcoming, and you criticize new posters for doing things you've all done before. Work on it, unless you're going for the isolated, xenophobe feel. It's a shame to see the front door on a place as good as this be painted a thick shade of retard.

OOOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhh you said gimmick, meaning I'm a character who isn't a person with a real point but just a joke with the intent of nothing more than getting a reaction!!!

Sorry but I'm just a dude, with a point, that you seem far too stupid to address. So maybe step to the side and let someone who can manage something with a little more substance than "eat my fuck" or "u iz a gimmick!" give it a try.

Theres either some really poor taste or serious retardation going on in between your ears...

When people make posts like this, they can expect backlash. So someone's retarded for having a different opinion from them?

Theres either some really poor taste or serious retardation going on in between your ears...

When people make posts like this, they can expect backlash. So someone's retarded for having a different opinion from them?

theone is a fucking goldmine. He will never wear out his welcome with me.