TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

Wild Card Weekend

I hate the Ravens, mainly for my hatred for that murderer Ray Lewis, but what the hell was Pennington doing throwing a ball like that.

Looks like Ravens/Titans & Chargers/Steelers next week. If we get Ravens/Steelers III, I might just puke.

Looks like Ravens/Titans & Chargers/Steelers next week. If we get Ravens/Steelers III, I might just puke.

Oh come on now. the first game went to OT and the 2nd game went down to the last minute. You know you'll get a good game.

Not that I want the Ravens to play the Steelers...Go Chargers.

I hate Baltimore and Pittsburgh, if those teams play again that means one of them goes to the SB. It's lose/lose.

I am starting to feel even more confident, but I'm still not counting the chickens before they hatch. This is the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE dammit. But, yeah, things are looking good, since Baltimore will be able to pound the running game in the 2nd half and Pennington looks lost out there.

Guest Vitamin X
I don't know why but the only teams that worry me are the Steelers and Titans. Mainly the Titans.

Does the fact that they're the top two seeds and the only two teams in the AFC that have played with any sort of consistency count into that?

I don't know why but the only teams that worry me are the Steelers and Titans. Mainly the Titans.

Does the fact that they're the top two seeds and the only two teams in the AFC that have played with any sort of consistency count into that?

They're also 2 of the 3 remaining teams in the conference once this game is over. It would be like me saying that I'm only worried about the Eagles and Panthers at this point when it's pretty likely my team would need to beat both of them just to get to the SB.

If we win this game, Titans scare the shit out of me. They already beat the Ravens. I think Baltimore could win but it would be tough. I haven't seen the wheels fall off a bandwagon as quickly as it did for Tennessee's. They're still a really good team.

They're also 2 of the 3 remaining teams in the conference once this game is over. It would be like me saying that I'm only worried about the Eagles and Panthers at this point when it's pretty likely my team would need to beat both of them just to get to the SB.

Don't forget San Diego.. they could probably win in Pittsburgh. They almost did before.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Really funny moment with the halftime studio idiots. They had an interview with Jeff Fisher, and showed clips of him getting tackled by Bill Cowher on a play that broke Fisher's leg.

"Was that a clean hit, coach?"

"Oh, it was clearly a cheap shot. (laughs)"

The whole time, Cowher's on camera grinning like an asshole.

Pennington's 3rd INT. They might turn the ball over 1/2 as many times in 1 game as they did all season lol. Hes already thrown 3 ints after only 7 all season.

Heck, 4 of his 10 ints have been to the Ravens and 2 of the 4 were taken back for TDs.

I wanna see the 1-15 team win it all, dammit. Did the inspirational Disney Mighty Dolphins movie end with beating the big, evil New York City Jets for the division title?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Where'd all those people go who thought Pennington should've been the MVP.

Where'd all those people go who thought Pennington should've been the MVP.

What happens in the playoffs doesn't reflect what goes on in the regular season, you should know that AoO, unless you're just being biased towards Peyton.

Plus he's playing a defense that had a shitload of INT's.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

There's still ten minutes left in the THIRD quarter and everyone's writing this one off. Good lord, what a bunch of fatalistic twats that post here.

There's still ten minutes left in the THIRD quarter and everyone's writing this one off. Good lord, what a bunch of fatalistic twats that post here.

They're problay the same n00bs who wrote off last nights game for the Chargers.

The Miami offense can't get anything going right now. Everything they try to do, doesn't end well. At least the defense is playing tough.

Perfect timing.

They're problay the same n00bs who wrote off last nights game for the Chargers.

I'll make you a deal! If the Ravens blow a 20-3 (oddly enough the score in the game in 02) lead I'll quit TSM.