TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - December 29, 2008

That springboard moonsault reminds me of how good Manu was when he was about 80 pounds lighter.

With a better crowd this could be the Manu showcase match for everyone that thinks he sucks... and I don't even like Manu.

Maybe this will build to a Brothers of Destruction /Legacy fued

or for Randy to punt Kane which for some reason or another brings the mask back (I would mark the fuck out)

Why would that disfigure Kane's face when Orton's punt kick hasn't disfigured anyone else's face?

Kane's mask would be a nice nostalgia tripm but he's better without the mask.

Orton's kick "shattered batistas jaw and knocked out teeth" ...why wouldn't it do something similar to kane?

Orton's kick "shattered batistas jaw and knocked out teeth" ...why wouldn't it do something similar to kane?

Because no one else has needed to wear facial protection since Orton started the kick of death.

Because no one else has needed to wear facial protection since Orton started the kick of death.

and others have "needed jaw reconstruction"?

use some common sense here and quit arguing for the sake of arguing, guy...

Orton is devious enough to load up his boot with something.

Orton got a haircut. I think Orton's going to win this match, otherwise the Legacy will fall apart without him.

Jericho should tag JBL in right now. See if Michaels would lay down or hit him.

Good match, and I liked the Cena/Kingston spot. But why give Knox his first Raw loss in that match?

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. They've already hit the reset button on Dolph Ziggler as either Lawler or Cole referred to him as undefeated.

Good match, and I liked the Cena/Kingston spot. But why give Knox his first Raw loss in that match?

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. They've already hit the reset button on Dolph Ziggler as either Lawler or Cole referred to him as undefeated.

Cole, at least 2 times.