TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czecherbear

Guys, I think Marney is dead.

I always wondered if any posters died on TSM.

I heard that the original Spaceman Spiff died and they just replaced him with another guy, thinking that no one would notice.

I always wondered if any posters died on TSM.

I heard that the original Spaceman Spiff died and they just replaced him with another guy, thinking that no one would notice.

No, same guy. He just got his teeth capped.

As an aside to Venkman's thoughts on a potential GTG thread, it is a travesty that we haven't gotten an All-Time Raper's Draft in there yet. I hate the folder is too often used as a one-off parody joke thread burial ground, but that one practically writes itself.

I was thinking of doing either an "All-Time Raper's" or "All-Time Reaper's" draft, but was too lazy to put much thought into it.

I am the walrus.

Guest Czecherbear

I was implicitly telling all to come forth, for I have a story to tell. "I think Marney is dead" all by itself could be read as my isolated musings, like "I think sauerkraut is underrated." This is something I'm sharing with you. With you guys. If you're concerned that I'm trying to offset the uncomfortable gravity of this situation, you should've asked why I called her a fucking nut.

I was implicitly telling all to come forth, for I have a story to tell. "I think Marney is dead" all by itself could be read as my isolated musings, like "I think sauerkraut is underrated." This is something I'm sharing with you. With you guys. If you're concerned that I'm trying to offset the uncomfortable gravity of this situation, you should've asked why I called her a fucking nut.

No, I knew the answer to that.

I always liked Marney

Probably already has, with some obscure non-established person who just never came back.

It already has, actually. I remember some guy who you used to post here died around 2004 or so. He posted at some other message board where I used to post, and one of his friends there confirmed it. Complications from surgery, if I remember correctly.

EDIT: It was this guy

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Anyone remember Nanks? That guy's definitely dead. I even predicted it in my fortune telling thread.

Was Marney involved in that? I should look.

Czech and I have been speculating for months now that Hoff might be dead. I very much hope that's not the case but he hasn't been seen or heard from in ages.

Good riddance. I hate how even if someone was hated, when they die they become a saint. Fukk you Marney. I know plenty of you were saying it in her heyday and I'm sure many of you thought, "You know what, if she died, I wouldn't care." Now that she's possibly dead and if not, definitely suffering, you all are all like "Awwwwww poor Marney." I'd hate to see how you all would respond if Josef Stalin or Chairman Mao posted here then died.

"Looking beyond the fact that he killed million of his own countrymen, and the numerous spats we had in the Campaign '08 thread, it sucks that Joe died. Despite being a godless communist, I know that he is in heaven with George Carlin and Kurt Cobain watching Eddie and Benoit put on a 5 star classic."

Good riddance. I hate how even if someone was hated, when they die they become a saint. Fukk you Marney. I know plenty of you were saying it in her heyday and I'm sure many of you thought, "You know what, if she died, I wouldn't care." Now that she's possibly dead and if not, definitely suffering, you all are all like "Awwwwww poor Marney." I'd hate to see how you all would respond if Josef Stalin or Chairman Mao posted here then died.

"Looking beyond the fact that he killed million of his own countrymen, and the numerous spats we had in the Campaign '08 thread, it sucks that Joe died. Despite being a godless communist, I know that he is in heaven with George Carlin and Kurt Cobain watching Eddie and Benoit put on a 5 star classic."

Thumbs down. Your point loses all credibility when you start comparing an average person on a message board to people like Stalin or Mao. KOAB's right, though. You should've added Hitler in there to hit the trifecta of idiocy.

I left out Hitler purposely to avoid running afoul of Godwin's law. And I mentioned godless communist because of people's tendancies to say so and so is in heaven despite their obviously secular beliefs.

She's gone DubQ, get over it.

*plays T*A*P*S*

Though we had more than a few major blowups on the board we actually started getting along on AIM fairly well during my prolonged absences. I haven't talked to her in quite a while and didn't know she was sick. I regret that my growing sense of introversion led me to leave AIM or ignore it a lot of the time in the past few years - I haven't talked her in a while.

That makes me really sad.

Since most of our friendly talk was about alcohol, I'll dedicate all of my New Year's Eve drinking to her.

I left out Hitler purposely to avoid running afoul of Godwin's law. And I mentioned godless communist because of people's tendancies to say so and so is in heaven despite their obviously secular beliefs.

Hey I never said I'd miss her or was broken up about it. Sure, it sucks. Sure, she was a bitch from what I can remember. But, hey, no need for the hyperbole. :P

Hey I never said I'd miss her or was broken up about it. Sure, it sucks. Sure, she was a bitch from what I can remember. But, hey, no need for the hyperbole. :P

I don't know, it just seemed we were a few minutes away from a "room is spinning" type of post.

Guest Czecherbear

Well, I'm surprised The Negro Nazi and The Reactionary Lesbian didn't get along better.

I don't know, it just seemed we were a few minutes away from a "room is spinning" type of post.

marney.jpg