TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czecherbear

Guys, I think Marney is dead.

Thumbs down. Your point loses all credibility when you start comparing an average person on a message board to people like Stalin or Mao.

I understand what you're getting at, but Marney was no average person on a message board. She was a high-ranking and well-connected government agent who was responsible for the deaths of thousands in the name of democracy and George Bush's America. If you don't believe me, get out your Ouija board and ask her.

I left out Hitler purposely to avoid running afoul of Godwin's law. And I mentioned godless communist because of people's tendancies to say so and so is in heaven despite their obviously secular beliefs.

She's gone DubQ, get over it.

Hey I never said I'd miss her or was broken up about it. Sure, it sucks. Sure, she was a bitch from what I can remember. But, hey, no need for the hyperbole. :P

I don't know, it just seemed we were a few minutes away from a "room is spinning" type of post.

marney.jpg

Awesome.

Guest Czecherbear

The original Heath Ledger gravestone was one of the all-time great "are you shitting me? am I seeing this?" graphics of this board. Who made that? He deserves recognition good and bad.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I messaged Hoff recently and never heard back from him. I hope he is still kicking.

I'm officially offering a reward for the poster who can confirm Hoff's death.

I left out Hitler purposely to avoid running afoul of Godwin's law. And I mentioned godless communist because of people's tendancies to say so and so is in heaven despite their obviously secular beliefs.

She's gone DubQ, get over it.

Hey I never said I'd miss her or was broken up about it. Sure, it sucks. Sure, she was a bitch from what I can remember. But, hey, no need for the hyperbole. :P

I don't know, it just seemed we were a few minutes away from a "room is spinning" type of post.

marney.jpg

I've wanted a new Batman bringing flowers picture forever now. There's been at least a dozen threads where I thought one popping up would be hilarious.

The original Heath Ledger gravestone was one of the all-time great "are you shitting me? am I seeing this?" graphics of this board. Who made that? He deserves recognition good and bad.

Agreed. I wish I could remember who posted that. I'm sure it's still in the thread over in TV & Film.. but I'm too lazy to look it up right now. ;)

Guest Czecherbear
Are people really worried that Hoff might be dead? Did he have health issues (other than the obvious, har har)? Maybe he just got sick of Internet life.

He was a heavy smoker, heavy drinker, and...er, heavy weigher, who had a few bad bouts of depression, as I recall. I didn't find an obituary, so I'll assume he just doesn't have the Internet. I can't imagine he got sick of it. This is Hoff.

marney.jpg

This brought me more enjoyment than all of Marney's posts combined.

I think it was CBright

Yep. I wish that I didn't like CBright or else I'd make fun of him every chance I got for posting that picture in the Heath Ledger thread. That was one of the all-time "man am I embarrassed that I post at TSM" moments.

Are people really worried that Hoff might be dead? Did he have health issues (other than the obvious, har har)? Maybe he just got sick of Internet life.

He was a heavy smoker, heavy drinker, and...er, heavy weigher, who had a few bad bouts of depression, as I recall. I didn't find an obituary, so I'll assume he just doesn't have the Internet. I can't imagine he got sick of it. This is Hoff.

Hoff had a member title that said "Contemplating retirement." My best guess is that he'll come back eventually, leave again, then return, etc.

I somehow knew that bob would finish that sentence with something related to movies or SNL. No offense, bob; I could just see it coming.

I somehow knew that bob would finish that sentence with something related to movies or SNL. No offense, bob; I could just see it coming.

Why would I be offended by that?

Hey what happened here... I can't pay the proper respect without I'll Be Missing You and It's So Hard to Say Goodbye playing back to back in embedded YouTube videos.

Czech moved them to a separate thread. He does that a lot. He'll probably prune this one again to organize all the Hoff posts into one Hoff mega-thread. And then he'll cull posts from that into "Bob Barron comments on Hoff's death."

she's quite lucky that she got out of the game this early, never having to see the day when our next president will be sworn in on the qu'ran and force all women to wear the black veil as his first executive order. the despair of that coming day was probably just too much for her fragile constitution. for it will surely be too much for our nation's fragile constitution.

Thumbs down. Your point loses all credibility when you start comparing an average person on a message board to people like Stalin or Mao.

I understand what you're getting at, but Marney was no average person on a message board. She was a high-ranking and well-connected government agent who was responsible for the deaths of thousands in the name of democracy and George Bush's America. If you don't believe me, get out your Ouija board and ask her.

Is it possible Marney's death was a political hit?

There could even be a sleeper agent on the board :ph34r:

if she's dead, thats too bad. rip.

judging by the majority of these posts, tsm is an embarrassment to mankind. which im sure most of you idiots will take as a compliment.