TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czecherbear

Guys, I think Marney is dead.

if she's dead, thats too bad. rip.

judging by the majority of these posts, tsm is an embarrassment to mankind. which im sure most of you idiots will take as a compliment.

well, marney has never been one for sentimentalizing anything. i think it's probably more true to her spirit to make off-color remarks than deliver heartfelt eulogies. i certainly don't give a shit about what people would say about me here if i died tomorrow, and i doubt she would either.

judging by the majority of these posts, tsm is an embarrassment to mankind. which im sure most of you idiots will take as a compliment.

well, marney has never been one for sentimentalizing anything. i think it's probably more true to her spirit to make off-color remarks than deliver heartfelt eulogies. i certainly don't give a shit about what people would say about me here if i died tomorrow, and i doubt she would either.

"One of the best long-running avatars in forum history".

dude, whatever. this fats guy totally put tsm in it's place.

You know, bps, whenever you post I picture you as Eric Bischoff.

I don't know why.

if nothing else, tsm has shown a remarkable ability to look up to some unrelentingly awful members.

So I left my last job/was fired a couple of weeks ago and posted my resume on career builder and got called for a temp-to-perm job. Basically the company wanted the agency to send them someone that could train, do the job and be hired on within three months.

So the original job I was told about was a data entry job. There were three spots open and the insurance company wanted to bring in about ten people to interview and have the best three selected. So as I was driving home from that session, the agency calls me back and says there is another position with their sister company in the auditing department and for this one there is no interview because the company is trusting the agency with their judgement to send them someone good, they just wanted to look at my resume. Well they did and were happy enough with it so I just got called to start tomorrow. Training schedule for a week is Noon to Five and then the regular schedule is a swing shift 11:30-8pm. It will be kinda nice not to have to wake up early in the morning since I am not a morning person and the most trouble I have been in with past jobs is the fact that I never seemed to be awake fully until around noon anyway.

Anyways the job itself is processing online payments. Basically when someone makes a payment online, I am the guy on the other end uploading your payment and processing it.

We'll see how it goes. It doesn't pay too great, but the company said once I am hired on there is a significant jump in salary as I will probably be given more tasks/responsibility as long as everything works on during the probationary period(the first three months I am on the payroll of the temp agency)

Needless to say I'm pretty happy with the job as the requirements were, "Internet Savvy, very basic Word & Excel skills" LOL.

dude, whatever. this fats guy totally put tsm in it's place.

You know, bps, whenever you post I picture you as Eric Bischoff.

I don't know why.

I smell a new avatar. ...and it'd be about time. I've been sporting the red x for years.

Well, I don't really have an opinion on the death of Marney. I remember her from back when I was an active poster, but we never really interacted much. It just makes we wonder what happened to some of the old timers who haven't been around. Hoff being dead is certainly not out of the question. Same with Dave Dymond/The Thread Killer. Anyway, please carry on.

if nothing else, tsm has shown a remarkable ability to look up to some unrelentingly awful members.

Expect your TSMulogy to be one of the finest.

Yeah, I'll deliver the keynote address.

(rezlizes there's no such thing at funerals, but KOAB already used eulogy.)

do you realize how stupid you sound?

but who cares? its a life. just someone on the internet. maybe im missing something???

do you realize how stupid you sound?

but who cares? its a life. just someone on the internet. maybe im missing something???

...i hate you

If true, that really sucks. We had some good convos in the day and she got me a birthday present.

I remember hearing about that, but what was it?

A dildo?