TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - January 2009

Hooray for working midnights on New Year's Day!

When we last left 2008, there was some talk about a Universal HD channel and Cena having strong merchandise sales. What will 2009 bring to the table?

Hey, does anyone think Manu might be getting punished because of his father's involvement with The Wrestler. I don't care for the guy, but they were trying to build him up as the bruiser of The Legacy and were doing a decent job, but he's been the one dropping the falls lately.

Jim Ross always drops some vague references on his blog about the company not being happy with his ring attire or some such. I have no idea what that is about.

WWE most likely just views Manu as the weaker link in the group and probably wants to add Sim Snuka to the group and take Manu out of it and this is just their way of doing it. Which I kinda agree that Snuka should be in the group as I think he's a better fit. Plus this could work as a way for Dibaise and Manu to team up and take on Legacy when Dibaise returns.

:throwup:

That's pretty rough. I thought WWE was kid-friendly now? Putting "nude" photos of the Smackdown GM online doesn't seem like a kid-friendly approach. Seems sometimes they can't make their minds up from one day to another.

Why is Helms dressing up as a backyard wrestler? Seriously, baggy surf shorts, do-rag, and a trench coat with the arms cut out. It's the WWE, THEY MAKE WRESTLING GEAR FOR YOU!!

HHH made some joke about nude photos on Smackdown and they magically appeared on WWE.Com after the show.

Yeah, Hunter said that they were on eBay (does that even make sense?) and used it to antagonize her into giving him a spot in the Royal Rumble.

You know, for kids!

Triple H: one-upping Ric Flair in "I've got naked pictures of your woman, *insert person of opposite alignment I'm currently feuding with*, and I'm going to show them to the world!"

Why is Helms dressing up as a backyard wrestler? Seriously, baggy surf shorts, do-rag, and a trench coat with the arms cut out. It's the WWE, THEY MAKE WRESTLING GEAR FOR YOU!!

The only way I can justify his outfit is the fact that it's, some sort of crazy fusion of all of his outfits from the past.

Triple H: one-upping Ric Flair in "I've got naked pictures of your woman, *insert person of opposite alignment I'm currently feuding with*, and I'm going to show them to the world!"

I can't wait to see the fate of the poor soul who shows the world nude photos of Stephanie.

I'm not quite sure why, but I'm reading corporate bios on http://corporate.wwe.com

The McMahons reside in Greenwich, Connecticut. They have two adult children who make up the fourth generation of McMahons involved in the business – Shane, Executive Vice President, Global Media, and Stephanie, Executive Vice President, Creative Writing, Talent Relations and Live Events. Also involved in the business is Stephanie’s husband, Paul Levesque, who portrays the WWE’s charismatic Triple H.

Established in 2002, WWE Films became WWE Studios on July 21, 2008, to better represent our current focus on creating a diversified mix of filmed entertainment including theatrical, direct-to-DVD, television, animation and other projects currently in development.

Rey Mysterio's Rap n Wrestling?!