TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - January 2009

I did some Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling fantasy booking somewhere on this board a few weeks ago. The big program was "Diamond" Dallas Page v. Dustin Diamond fighting to determine who the true "diamond in the rough" in the wrestling industry was.

Also, foleyfan's sig reminds me that WWE really needs to turn Kofi Kingston heel so that Michael Cole can ceaselessly refer to him as "the Caribbean Jerk."

WWE Magazine tipped that off too. It had a piece on the Chamber itself and there was a note on the side that said the chamber will be making its longest road trip ever from its storage unit in NJ to No Way Out in Seattle.

"They" (for Scroby's benefit, the sayer's won't be named) say that MVP's losing streak is an angle to turn him into a face.

Hopefully this means DDP is coming back as a motivational speaker.

That'd be the worst way to end Takers streak ever. The only thing worse than that would be if Taker lost to Hornswoggle.

'Taker jobbing to a returning MIIIIIIIIISTER KEEEEEENNEDY would be up there as well.

I missed the Kendrick and Kofi backstage weed story. Is there anything more to it than my first sentence?

That is the entire story, though I don't recall Kofi even being involved. I thought it was just one of those "He plays a Jamaican! WEED JOKES~!" type deal.

WWF sent me a email saying they needed my help. Its a poll! First question is.."Have you heard about the direct-to-video DVD Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia starring WWE Superstar Mr. Kennedy?"

Sadly theres no "Yes and Im sick and tired of hearing about it!" option.

WWF sent me a email saying they needed my help. Its a poll! First question is.."Have you heard about the direct-to-video DVD Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia starring WWE Superstar Mr. Kennedy?"

Or a "Yes and that DVD needs to be shoved up Kennedy's ass" option.

Well, you gave your email address to the good folks at wwe.com, the official fansite of a company that doesn't fuck around when it comes to promoting any product bearing their namesake.

Just be glad that they aren't promoting The Marine again.

Well, you gave your email address to the good folks at wwe.com, the official fansite of a company that doesn't fuck around when it comes to promoting any product bearing their namesake.

YET.

There's suppossedly a sequel starring Ted DiBiase Jr. coming out.

YET.

There's suppossedly a sequel starring Ted DiBiase Jr. coming out.

Supposedly? There is. And I have no idea how they plan on drawing people to pay for that movie.

At least Cena was on the verge of becoming a sure thing when they filmed The Marine back in the Fall of 2004. Ted DiBiase, Jr? Wow. I wish the company best in their future endeavors.

There's suppossedly [sic] a sequel starring Ted DiBiase Jr. coming out.

When they're in production, you can take out the supposedly. Given that it's straight to DVD, it's pretty low-risk and I'm sure they can make a decent profit off of it.

That'd be the worst way to end Takers streak ever. The only thing worse than that would be if Taker lost to Hornswoggle.

HHH would be pretty sickening too. I don't hate HHH, but he doesn't need that on his resume.