TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
treble

NHL - January 2009

I think Canuck fans get to copyright Dan Cloutier misery. Yes, he was terrible on LA, but I think everyone figured that out already.

Seriously, Game 7 v. the Wild. At home. This team.

I was including regulation, the finish of which allowed Vancouver to even get to overtime, which was an accomplishment by itself with the way the game had been going.

Yea, Kesler celebrating was awesome. This team wants that win so bad.

That call wasn't ticky-tack. Sedin put his stick on Koivu and pulled him down.

Maybe it was, but the whole thing just made me so angry. I freely admit that I wasn't thinking straight last night.

Crawford does have an awful voice, doesn't he? If it cheers you up, I'd forgotten how much I hated Bob Cole. Side question: After Buckner, throughout history, who would you say is most remembered for a error, blooper or mistake? Leon Lett? The reason I ask is my first thought of Crawford is him leaving Gretzky on the bench in Nagano.

That's another thing, he has this raspy gravely voice. I don't think anyone remembers him leaving Gretzky on the bench in 98, since they won in 2002. I think he's more known for the Steve Moore incident, and for coaching underachieving Vancouver teams.

Tyler Kennedy's a bitch, it was awesome seeing Schenn kick his ass. Schenn's officially my favourite Leaf.

I still hold that against him.

Also LOL CANUCKS!! That's pretty much all I can bring myself to offer as analysis for this team any more.

Those first 2 goals...

I think Canuck fans get to copyright Dan Cloutier misery. Yes, he was terrible on LA, but I think everyone figured that out already.

Seriously, Game 7 v. the Wild. At home. This team.

The center line Lidstrom goal when they had a 2-0 series lead on Detroit. That's Cloutier.

I was listening to the Canucks radio broadcast, and it sounded like they were about to cry when Lidstrom scored that goal.

I really shouldn't make vows to not wear Canucks gear until they win, I have all these new shirts that are just sitting there.

After the Wild GWG, my editor e-mailed me to make sure I wasn't on top of my room. I don't know if he was joking.

This team.

What...the fuck were the Canadiens wearing today? Jack Edwards had it right calling them "The Convicts".

I loved watching Thomas stonewall them in the last two periods with the crowd getting more and more restless/silent.

One of their original jerseys back in the 1912-1913 season.

It also seemed like they brought out the gear from that era out as well. Fucking fragile team.