TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania Thread

All right...let's say that WWE uses all the women on their roster right now with maybe the exception of Teddy's assistant.

That would be 17:

Alicia Fox

Beth Phoenix

Brie Bella

Candice

Eve Torres

Jillian Hall

Katie Lea Burchill

Kelly Kelly

Lalya

Maria

Maryse

Melina

Michelle McCool

Mickie James

Natalya

Niki Bella

Rosa Mendez

Which 8 past stars would YOU want in it?

Me?

Trish, Lita, Molly and Victoria, and a REALLY long shot: Bull Nakano (She's retired and I heard lost a lot of weight from when she wrestled)

I think Sunny and Mae Young would be pretty good to go. Sable wouldn't due to the whole Lesnar thing and Lita apparently turned them down already.

I wouldn't count out Ivory.

I think Sunny and Mae Young would be pretty good to go. Sable wouldn't due to the whole Lesnar thing and Lita apparently turned them down already.

I wouldn't count out Ivory.

There have been rumors that Sunny is returning for it..

I think Sunny and Mae Young would be pretty good to go.

Last I heard, they hadn't called Mae and I don't think they're going to. Mae almost hurt herself really badly the last time she was in the ring a few months ago so I think they're gunshy about putting her in any kind of match.

Let alone a battle royal where she'd have to take a bump from the ring or win it.

Hopefully Sunny'll be involved. From a historical perspective she's one of the most important people they could get, behind maybe Sable and Chyna. And she's got to be on better terms than those two. Infact, weren't there rumours a year or two ago about them re-signing her, before she was in ROH?

On his Sirius-XM radio show "Hillbilly Jim's Moonshine Matinee", former WWE rassler (and future Hall Of Famer) Hillbilly Jim has issued a challenge to Rush Limbaugh for a match at this year's Wrestlemania in Houston.

Jim says he wants the opposite of what Rush wants from the new administration, and he'd like to settle it in the ring! It was certainly said in a good natured way, but he said it more than once.

Let alone a battle royal where she'd have to take a bump from the ring or win it.\

Isnt that why The Iron Shiek won the gimmick battle royale? They didn't want him taking the over the top bump?

Since Lita has confirmed that she will not be partaking, I would like to see any, if not all, of the following:

Trish Stratus - She has to be a part of it.

Molly - My all-time favorite diva. I'll be sad if she is not a participant.

Sable - Not a fan, personally, but belongs in there.

Sunny - Another important figure who should be included.

Wendi Richter - Hope the rumors are true.

Chyna - A long, long shot, but I would mark out.

Luna Vachon - An all-time favorite of mine.

Ivory - Don't know if they've reached out to her, but I would get a kick out of it.

Jazz - The bitch must come back!

Victoria - I'd kill to see her and Molly face off once more.

Terri - For old time's sake.

Leilani Kai - Her and Richter in the ring again would be the shit.

Tori - My dear Tori. I miss thee.

Jacqueline - Is gone from TNA?

Alundra Blayze - Perhaps the biggest long shot, but I would mark out huge.

Would it be a safe assumption to say that Gail Kim will be returning in this match?

Since Lita has confirmed that she will not be partaking, I would like to see any, if not all, of the following:

Trish Stratus - She has to be a part of it.

Molly - My all-time favorite diva. I'll be sad if she is not a participant.

Sable - Not a fan, personally, but belongs in there.

Sunny - Another important figure who should be included.

Wendi Richter - Hope the rumors are true.

Chyna - A long, long shot, but I would mark out.

Luna Vachon - An all-time favorite of mine.

Ivory - Don't know if they've reached out to her, but I would get a kick out of it.

Jazz - The bitch must come back!

Victoria - I'd kill to see her and Molly face off once more.

Terri - For old time's sake.

Leilani Kai - Her and Richter in the ring again would be the shit.

Tori - My dear Tori. I miss thee.

Jacqueline - Is gone from TNA?

Would it be a safe assumption to say that Gail Kim will be returning in this match?

Sable belongs in there? She's like 6 months pregnant dude :huh:

and Jacqueline was at TNA house shows this weekend.

On his Sirius-XM radio show "Hillbilly Jim's Moonshine Matinee", former WWE rassler (and future Hall Of Famer) Hillbilly Jim has issued a challenge to Rush Limbaugh for a match at this year's Wrestlemania in Houston.

Jim says he wants the opposite of what Rush wants from the new administration, and he'd like to settle it in the ring! It was certainly said in a good natured way, but he said it more than once.

I would have never have taken Hillbilly Jim for a liberal.

Tonight on Raw the graphic showed 20 women. So 5 from the past. Sunny claims she'll be there. Debra confirmed she won't be...as if she stood a chance. I'd mark hard for Richter or Ivory. What can I say...I'm a sucker for antiques. However, I don't need to see one of these horribly inexperienced current ladies kill Mae Young with some blown spot.

Tonight on Raw the graphic showed 20 women. So 5 from the past. Sunny claims she'll be there. Debra confirmed she won't be...as if she stood a chance. I'd mark hard for Richter or Ivory. What can I say...I'm a sucker for antiques. However, I don't need to see one of these horribly inexperienced current ladies kill Mae Young with some blown spot.

Which 20 were shown?

If you don't know, maybe someone can show the picture so I can see if I can figure it out.

Back row- Beth, Alicia Foxx, Bella 1, Bella 2, Gail Kim, Natalya(?)

Middle row- ??, ??, Candice, Mickie, Eve Torress, Layla, Katie Lea

Front row- Kelly Kelly, Maria, Melina, Michelle, ??, Maryse

Back row- Jillian, Alicia Foxx, Bella 1, Bella 2, Gail Kim, Teddy Long's assistant

Middle row- Mickie, Rosa Mendez, Candice, Natalya, Eve Torress, Layla, Katie Lea

Front row- Kelly Kelly, Maria, Melina, Michelle, Beth Phoenix, Maryse

Back row- Jillian, Alicia Foxx, Bella 1, Bella 2, Gail Kim, Teddy Long's assistant

Middle row- Mickie, Rosa Mendez, Candice, Natalya, Eve Torress, Layla, Katie Lea

Personally, I don't think Alicia, Tiffany, The Bellas or Rosa deserve spots in this match when there are so many former divas that could get in instead. But I guess they don't want to leave anyone on the current roster out.

Personally, I don't think Alicia, Tiffany, The Bellas or Rosa deserve spots in this match when there are so many former divas that could get in instead. But I guess they don't want to leave anyone on the current roster out.

I just think a lot of the former Divas are turning them down. I mean is there really a lot of Diva's out there that would be welcomed back and would want to come back for a one shot deal?

Damn. That would have been awesome. I'm hoping Lita is lying about not showing up like Paul Bearer did on his site for WM20.

speaking of left out

what about primo/carlito, miz/morrison, cryme tyme and priceless? We're closing in on 2 weeks away and they have nothing going yet :(

this years build up has been chaotic at best

speaking of left out

what about primo/carlito, miz/morrison, cryme tyme and priceless? We're closing in on 2 weeks away and they have nothing going yet :(

this years build up has been chaotic at best

If they don't go through with another Miz & Morrison vs. Colons match, I would assume that those four teams end up in a 4-Way match. As it's been said in the Raw thread, though, Priceless could possibly be considered to "already on the card" due to participation in HHH/Orton. If last night was any indication, I could see them having HHH put both DiBiase and Rhodes out of action in the next few weeks so that it ends up one on one against Orton.

Since Kozlov apparently won't be getting the IC Title match, I guess that means that he won't be on the WM card, outside of maybe an appearance in the dark match. I can't think of anything else for him to do. Before the card started coming together, I was thinking they might do a "Biggest Battle Royal in WM History" deal with all the giants: Show, Kane, Henry, Kozlov, Umaga, Khali, Knox, JBL, and of course, Jamie Noble for comedic value.