TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania Thread

In the last few months I've only watched Raw and most weeks I fall asleep before the first hour is over. I haven't bought a PPV in God knows when. I get all my news from here. I haven't visited an actual news site in 4 to 6 months. That includes WWE.com. There are still a few guys I like, but for the most part I have no real attachment any longer. I really can't say one thing turned me off. Cena and all the kiddie crap are probably the biggest reasons. I've also grown sick of the seediness of the business.

Over the past year I feel like I have been keeping up out of pure habit. Age, work, having a girlfriend and other interest I'm sure have also played a part.

Despite all that, I'm actually considering getting WM tonight. The Hell is wrong with me?

the Tag Team match might be down a Lumberjack already; Dolph Ziggler is speculated to have broken his collar bone this afternoon in a match against Sim Snuka at an Axxess event

Well shit. Its been reported that he tag title match has been taken off the card to being the pre-WM match (ala RVD / Kane Vs. Venis / Storm at 19). :angry:

Well shit. Its been reported that he tag title match has been taken off the card to being the pre-WM match (ala RVD / Kane Vs. Venis / Storm at 19). :angry:

Whatever you do, don't provide a link or any substantiating information at all.

Fuck I was really looking forward to that one too.

Hey, WWE, it's a FOUR HOUR SHOW, we don't need Pussycat Dolls singing, it's okay to have a 9 match card, okay?

Fuck I was really looking forward to that one too.

Hey, WWE, it's a FOUR HOUR SHOW, we don't need Pussycat Dolls singing, it's okay to have a 9 match card, okay?

They think we'd rather see Kid Rock perform Bawitdaba for the 4402292830928th time since 1997 instead of watching what has the potential to be a really good tag team match

This is the third time the tag title match has been bumped from the card at the last minute (see also WM12 and WM19).

Todd & Matt are apparently calling the match at the ECW announce table. ECW Champion Jack Swagger is a lumberjack on the outside.

Anybody name all of the lumberjacks at ringside?

Swagger just replaced Ziggler it seemed?

everybody else was the same as announced, or thats what I noticed.

Booooo I'm still hoping JBL loses the opener than cuts a promo saying it's his mania destiny to return to greatness at the announce booth and calls the show.

Man I used to love the pre-show promo shows when I was growing up. Who hosts them nowadays?

His name escapes me, he hasn't been on regular tv, I don't think.