TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania Thread

running MITB first smells of the winner cashing in on the same show, maybe thats what they cut the tag team match to make room for....

running MITB first smells of the winner cashing in on the same show, maybe thats what they cut the tag team match to make room for....

If you don't count last year of course

If you don't count last year of course

They bumped the tag team match from the middle of the card to a dark match and then put this before the IC title match... seems like some last minute shuffling. We'll have to see how things play out...anything can happen with the draft 8 days away

Punk pulls a repeat...

Here's hoping he gets drafted to Smackdown and has a nice World Title feud with Edge (assuming Edge wins tonight).

Surprise to me. Wasn't expecting Punk to win...although crowd was very anti-Punk, and very pro-Christian.

That Powerbomb by Shelton was crazy. Looked like he was pissed about that last spot, and just had no regard for MVP's safety. Looked awesome nonetheless.

Kofi was the star of the MITB, Shelton had his moments, but I believe he and MVP sorta botched the big move. I think Shelton was supposed to powerbomb MVP over the ropes in one move coming off the latter.

Christian, Kofi and Shelton all did a great job IMO. Mark Henry and Kane both played their parts nicely as well..