TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania Thread

Kofi was the star of the MITB, Shelton had his moments, but I believe he and MVP sorta botched the big move. I think Shelton was supposed to powerbomb MVP over the ropes in one move coming off the latter.

Definitely supposed to happen. Nice make-up though by Shelton, he powerbombed the shit out of MVP to the outside.

Ah, and this is why the tag title match needed to be bumped

What!? The tag title match was cut!?

That was one of the one's I was looking forward to :(.

Are you fucking kidding me? Kid Rock's shitty song was the intro for the Divas? Even the surprise ones?

Shitty entrance for the divas....they didn't even focus on any of the "surprise" entrants.
I think it's so they could try to sneak Santino in

The first hour has been pretty bad so far. Who was the genius that thought Hey lets get Kid Rock to perform at WrestleMania 25. They probably paid him a couple of million to perform hit songs from 1999. Kid Rock performing at WM 25 did not lead to one extra ticket sold or ppv buy. Smart move Vince. I was letdown that the Divas didn't even get a real entrance. They bring back Molly Holly and Sunny and you barely see them in the Match. Who the fuck booked this show so far? Terrible let down for the first hour. I hope the triple main event can make up for everything.

I am not going to even start about how the tag team match being cut from the main show. Lets not even start about how the Diva Battle Royale should have been used in between main events to give the crowd a chance to catch a breath.