TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Royal Rumble 2009

Odds on Ziggler's elimination occuring as he yells at someone just eliminated: 1:1

Or he introduces himself to the person he just eliminated, and when they shake hands, that person pulls him out. OR there will be a bit where he'll enter the ring and introduce himself to everybody in there one at a time, basically stopping the match - then all will gang up on him and toss him, before going back to fighting.

I'm putting my money on that scenario. I see Dolph being the guy that gets the group elimination this year... him or Santino.

Another spot I think we can expect is for Zeke to keep catching Kendrick after he's thrown over the ropes and putting him back into the match.

While the spoiler participant would have been fun as a surprise, folks who want to be surprised shouldn't be on the internet, especially so close to the show. The talent in question should have known better really - Cena knew how to keep his mouth shut last year.

I was thinking about ordering the webcast on WWE.com. Are they generally good quality, or would it be better to hope for a good stream?

I was thinking about ordering the webcast on WWE.com. Are they generally good quality, or would it be better to hope for a good stream?

The place I used to get my pay streams from went through WWE.com and they were really good quality; I'd imagine they can only be better when they're legit and not proxied to hell to avoid WWE realizing they have 50 people watching the same stream.

It's a tick under an hour to the RR according to my PPV provider. I'm not paying $30, I'm streaming it off Justin.tv. This the first WWE PPV that I'm watching live :D. It's also Autralia Day so I can actually stay home on a monday. Another thing, will there be any Diva's match or anything outside of Beth/Melina, because the card seems pretty light, though I think the RR match is roughly an hour? Still there's another two hours of stuff to be filled.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that former WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam is backstage in Detroit, Michigan and will be part of tonight's Royal Rumble. RVD is originally from nearby Battle Creek, Michigan, so he'll have a nice homecoming pop tonight. Van Dam was last seen on WWE programming at the Raw 15th anniversary special, pinning Santino Marella.

Edit...I put the tags on anyway.

Michael Cole:

What a move by Kofi! Nobody gets higher than the Jamaican! *buzzer*

It's a tick under an hour to the RR according to my PPV provider. I'm not paying $30, I'm streaming it off Justin.tv.

Funilly enough, this is the first PPV i've actually ordered in several years.

It's a tick under an hour to the RR according to my PPV provider. I'm not paying $30, I'm streaming it off Justin.tv.

Funilly enough, this is the first PPV i've actually ordered in several years.

Yeah, I usually have a rule that I only order Wrestlemania, but I think I'm going to be making an exception for this one here in a minute.

I think I have no choice but to order. The Stream from Justin T.V. is not working whatsoever for me. It said that I need to install the flash driver from adobe, but when I try to install it, it wont let me. I have that same rule too, only WrestleMania, I think I might break it tonight. Damn, 40 dollars.

UFC polices JustinTV pretty strongly, does wwe do the same?

I heard something about WWE filing some sort of suit against somebody in regards to Justin's streams.

I don't know any more than that so I don't want to speculate.

Wow Detroit is pretty cold at the moment outside, something like -15 degrees Celsius or around 5 degrees Fahrenheit. That's freezing cold. I've never been to anything near that cold. Right now it's 27 degrees celsius where I live, or 80.6 degrees F. On Saturday it was 42.5 degrees C or 108.5 Fahrenheit.

Oh boy it's started. And there's an Orton promo. And the use of the Voice theme for the backdrop makes him all the more badass. I really like the Rumble theme song.

Orton will be reprimanded...possibly with fines or suspension or even being fired they say...

Well...considering he was getting fired on Monday they can have fun explaining how kicking his boss in the head actually gives him a lesser punishment. Stephanie has to be with him or it makes 0 sense.

Damn, none of the justintv streams work for me. They used to work, but for the last month I can't ever get any of the live streams. It just says: Error: Invalid Embed Code on the bar at the bottem.

Cole introducing the Rumble just doesn't have the same ring to it as JR calling it. Also the Orton being punished is quite stupid. ECW starting off seems quite obvious. Red ropes finally, the last few were blue, but I gess it could have been either red or blue here. I really should shut up about my scatterbrain ideas. Also,

Why did RVD leave WWE TV anyway? WHy did he come back at RAW XV and then leave again?

Ok I'll shut up now.