TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Happy Jingus Sucks Day!

Every time Jingus posts, I think of either the guy who has a Polar Bear fall on him in "Roadhouse" or the Sensitive Naked Man Talking.

I imagine one of those guys who wears frumpy jeans, black boots (or sandals), a fairly nice leather jacket, a Dragonforce t-shirt, squareish sunglasses, and long hair that's pulled back into a ponytail. Everyone knows this guy. He's a libertarian and is an authority on everything.

I picture him as his avatar, wearing all black, with an unbuttoned shirt over another shirt to try to hide some of his girth. He has scraggly hear and patchy facial hair, and lumbers around slothily.

Guest Czecherbear

This was by Piss's request, by the way, who hopes to see a board holiday initative of sorts. He also wanted Bit O' Honey Appreciation Day, but I can't sign off on that one. Kotz: by squareish, do you mean like [] or loser? Do you mean aviators? I have aviators. They're classic cool. I'll fight you.

I picture Jingus as a used plaid couch that defecates.

Every day is Jingus Sucks Day!

True.

I picture him as his avatar, wearing all black, with an unbuttoned shirt over another shirt to try to hide some of his girth. He has scraggly hear and patchy facial hair, and lumbers around slothily.

Also blows fire in people's faces.

Is that video of Jingus still around? The one where he comes out of a present singing Jingus Bells, and a hot chick tells him he sucks. I think it was from his wrestling days (unless he's still wrestling).

Is that video of Jingus still around? The one where he comes out of a present singing Jingus Bells, and a hot chick tells him he sucks. I think it was from his wrestling days (unless he's still wrestling).

Guest Vitamin X

I remember him posting a pic of himself some time ago and everyone jumped on him for looking just like Tony Schiavone. That video up there is even more amusing, though.

To be fair, he did post a story at the Pit once, I think, explaining why that match was as bad/short as it was.

Not that more time would have likely made it any better, though.

Oh damn, that shit never gets old with Jingus. Fat dude owns the federation I think, knew the match would suck, and saved the fans about 5 minutes of time. I could watch Jingus take awkward bumps all day.

"I've beaten you before, but I ain't never be pinned in this building and I ain't about to start now!"

That makes no sense, and your selling yourself short if you already drove him out of the federation before.