Who posted in: NFL PLAYOFFS

Poster Posts

MarvinisaLunatic 11

YKRG 6

Psycho Penguin 6

naiwf 5

CanadianChris 5

Cool it, Marvin. Please.

The good news is I wont post anymore after this game since I gotta go to work all day tomorrow and miss both games so..Im getting my posts in when they count lol.

and the Ravens just dodged another score there since he didnt have 2 feet down (at least the way I saw it..)..

Poster Posts

MarvinisaLunatic 11

YKRG 6

Psycho Penguin 6

naiwf 5

CanadianChris 5

Cool it, Marvin. Please.

His favourite team is playing. Let him be.

Guest Vitamin X

Poster Posts

MarvinisaLunatic 11

YKRG 6

Psycho Penguin 6

naiwf 5

CanadianChris 5

Cool it, Marvin. Please.

His favourite team is playing. Let him be.

It's a bit excessive, and I don't think anyone else is going to disagree on that. The PBP isn't necessary.

It's a bit excessive, and I don't think anyone else is going to disagree on that. The PBP isn't necessary.

Cowboy numbers does the same thing every week when the Cowboys play. It's not the best, but Marvin's not the first guy to do PBP- let him post about his favourite team

This thread is now even more offtrack due to calling out Marvin for posting the pbp.

Awesome.

Anyway...I wish both these teams could just be eliminated today. These "Tough defensive struggles" that the NFL is trying to sell them as are just boring fucking football. Just like most of the games both of these teams played this year.

The Ghost of bps21 2

This thread is now even more offtrack due to calling out Marvin for posting the pbp.

Awesome.

Anyway...I wish both these teams could just be eliminated today. These "Tough defensive struggles" that the NFL is trying to sell them as are just boring fucking football. Just like most of the games both of these teams played this year.

The Ghost of bps21 2

No idea what game you're watching. 7-7 in the 3rd qtr of the playoffs and its boring?

Guest Vitamin X

Cowboy numbers does the same thing every week when the Cowboys play. It's not the best, but Marvin's not the first guy to do PBP- let him post about his favourite team

Looking over Cowboy's posts in the past few NFL threads, you'll see the majority of his posts come with interacting with other posters and saying something about what's going on with the game, not just mindlessly screaming YAY or BOO like this is some kind of chat room. He has a few here and there, but we all do that; Marvin is excessive about it. I didn't mention any consequences or anything, I just told him to cool it, which is barely a warning. Get off your Ombudsman shtick already, bob.

And that's all I'm going to say on the matter. Anyways.

Funny how that catch by Tennessee's TE is ruled incomplete because he didn't have possession- seemed like he had both feet in, even if he was struggling to control the ball from one of those replays.

It's ridiculously boring. When you don't care who wins a close game featuring ineptitude on one side and luck on the other doesn't inspire excitement.

I guarantee this will be the closest and most exciting game of the weekend.

McGahee is picking up the slack since McClain is hurt which is nice.

Guest Vitamin X

Oh and I'd have to say that Marvin was definitely right about Joe Flacco, at least in the playoffs. Flacco's definitely been up against better competition in both games he's played and while Ryan was the better quarterback throughout most of the season, at least stats-wise, there's no question that Flacco has been the better postseason quarterback.

Games can be close without being exciting. Believe me, as a Bills fan I've watched tons of them. Flacco completed 3 passes in the first half and the game is tied. This is bad football.

This is just like the 2 games with Pittsburgh and the previous game with the titans. You knew what you were getting ahead of time and its been nothing short of what everyone expected.

I am surprised the Titans are getting called for the penalties, that might be the difference. Or, yeah..no Chris Johnson for the Titans.

I'm liking this game, though bps is right about Bills games proving that close games aren't exciting.

I'm torn- if the Ravens win, I can rub it in my friends face who suddenly decided to become a Titans fan just to be an asshole. And if the Titans win, we make fun of Marvin.

ooking over Cowboy's posts in the past few NFL threads, you'll see the majority of his posts come with interacting with other posters and saying something about what's going on with the game, not just mindlessly screaming YAY or BOO like this is some kind of chat room. He has a few here and there, but we all do that; Marvin is excessive about it. I didn't mention any consequences or anything, I just told him to cool it, which is barely a warning. Get off your Ombudsman shtick already, bob.

I understand your position, i just didn't feel that Marvin was being too excessive, and felt his pbp was appropiate. Cowboy numbers and the other Cowboy fans are much worse. And just b/c I no longer have brown teal, doesn't mind I still won't stick up for unpopular posters.

Flacco is going to Big Ben his way to a great postseason record and then be endlessly slurped by announcers because of his "ability to win big games" when he has had almost nothing to do with their success so far.