TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL PLAYOFFS

Guest Vitamin X

I think it'd be pretty hard to argue that Joe Flacco didn't have anything to do with the team's success. He's made a lot of clutch plays, except that there was 1. that delay of game when he made the big pass to Todd Heap, and 2. He looked like he stepped out of bounds for a safety when they were backed up on their own goal line.

I do think he has had a lot to do with the Ravens success this year. The running game hasn't been superb (fullback is a leading rusher) and the top receiver has been hurt a decent amount of time and still isn't 100 percent. The defense has been lights out, of course, but it was last year too.

He's 20/45 for 296 with a TD in TWO games. Flacco is a stronger armed version of Dilfer right now, but he's been anointed already so I'm just going to have to stomach hearing about how great he is when his defense carried him through two victories already.

He's 20/45 for 296 with a TD in TWO games. Flacco is a stronger armed version of Dilfer right now, but he's been anointed already so I'm just going to have to stomach hearing about how great he is when his defense carried him through two victories already.

this is very true, to an extent. He is making plays when he needs to, and limiting mistakes. Would be nice if he was playing better but i'll take a win any day

titans fans will bitch and complain about the no delay of game call but it was justice served for the phantom blow to the helmet call in the first game..

I so want to see Ravens/Steelers now. That would be a thing of beauty.

If that game is like this game, I'll be dead of a heart attack by halftime most likely.

He just led them to a game winning FG with 4 minutes to go in the playoffs, on the road. He made 2 deep passes that resulted in 2 scores plus the 3rd and 10 conversion on the final drive and the 3rd and whatever it was pass completion to get them into Stover's FG range.

Oh and Flacco didnt step ob either!

and Titans are Angry!

He just led them to a game winning FG with 4 minutes to go in the playoffs, on the road. He made 2 deep passes that resulted in 2 scores plus the 3rd and 10 conversion on the final drive and the 3rd and whatever it was pass completion to get them into Stover's FG range.

I like how you neglected the critical no call that went in your favor or the fact that the defense prevented the team from losing 31-10 today when singing the praises of a guy whose biggest completion shouldn't have counted.

Didn't ignore the no delay of game call. Its karma for the phantom blow to the helmet call in the first game. that call allowed the Titans to drive down the field and score the winning TD, this no call allowed the Ravens to drive down the field and score the winning FG.

I've been conditioned to enjoy sloppy, low-scoring games, so I was thoroughly entertained by this one. The three turnovers were obviously the difference.

No Bodin tonight for Arizona. They're gonna get smoked.

The difference was actually the lack of Chris Johnson in the 2nd half for the Titans. He doesn't get hurt and the Titans probably would have won easily AND he would have gone for over 100 (he had 72 yards on just 11 carries).

but anyway.

I think the Ravens theme for next week should be "WE WANT A BYE WEEK!" since they didnt get one at all due to the Hurricane.

Didn't ignore the no delay of game call. Its karma for the phantom blow to the helmet call in the first game. that call allowed the Titans to drive down the field and score the winning TD, this no call allowed the Ravens to drive down the field and score the winning FG.

Can we please put this guy on vacation until the end of the season for those of who actually want to talk about what's happening on the field and not in Marvin's fantasy land? How can anyone with a developed brain think that a call in a meaningless game is equal to a critical blown call in the waning minutes of the 4th Quarter of a tied playoff game. It's obvious Marvin and reality are not friendly and he's only going to be more obnoxious as the playoffs progress. Why couldn't the Titans do us all a favor and deliver the killshot today? Ugh.

Who the hell knows what would have happened if the Ravens won that game in week 5 if that phantom call didnt happen. The Titans wouldnt have started 10-0, the Ravens would have gone to 3-1 instead of 2-2 heading into Indy with more momentum and might not have gotten clobbered.

Im even going to go as far as saying that Karma wants to make a payback for that bad call in the 2nd Steelers game too since she's in payback mode. And that game wasn't meaningless either!

Marvin, don't you have to go to work now?

5 am, which is a good thing because Im footballed out for the weekend after the Ravens win.

I work next sunday but as luck would have it the AFC Game is at 6pm so I wont even have to leave work early.

I like how you neglected the critical no call that went in your favor or the fact that the defense prevented the team from losing 31-10 today when singing the praises of a guy whose biggest completion shouldn't have counted.

"Baltimore 13-10 over Tennessee. Same score as before, but this time the Ravens are just a tad more manly and get some sort of turnover to win it. It'll be ugly and brutal, but would anyone want it another way?"

And yes, Antwon Mitchell I was fucking serious. Between that and the crap you said in the Street Fighter thread in TV/Film, consider yourself the very first person I've ever put on ignore.

I've been conditioned to enjoy sloppy, low-scoring games, so I was thoroughly entertained by this one. The three turnovers were obviously the difference.

No Bodin tonight for Arizona. They're gonna get smoked.

I don't understand having this type of attitude when as a whole that call didn't make a fucking difference for the Raven's season. This non-call just ended a season.

Can we please put this guy on vacation until the end of the season for those of who actually want to talk about what's happening on the field and not in Marvin's fantasy land? How can anyone with a developed brain think that a call in a meaningless game is equal to a critical blown call in the waning minutes of the 4th Quarter of a tied playoff game. It's obvious Marvin and reality are not friendly and he's only going to be more obnoxious as the playoffs progress. Why couldn't the Titans do us all a favor and deliver the killshot today? Ugh.

Use the ignore button.

I'm hoping Panthers v. Cards is at least an entertaining shootout, since I really have no interest in the game

should be the exact opposite of ravens/titans...a 35-28 final score doesn't seem all that crazy too me

i don't like/dislike either team, but kurt warner is always fun to watch...but Jake is the defender of fresh biscuits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GQ_M3YDaw