TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL PLAYOFFS

Do the Cards get the ball to start the second half?

Yes. I'm loving the fact that Steve Smith and I have been equally productive in tonight's game.

As a Giants fan; I would like to salute the Cardinals and welcome them to Giants stadium with open arms for the NFC championship game! :headbang:

You may want to take that back. Also you still have to beat the Eagles tomorrow.

After how this postseason has unfolded, do you really want to be saying something like that?

Giants 24 Eagles 17

The Giants defense will make the sacks that the Minnesota D were inches from completing.

OH MAH GAWD~!

This is absurd. I would have NEVER imagined Arizona actually making it to the NFC Championship...

Come on Chargers and Eagles. Make the playoffs completely crazy, please?

Guest Smues

I would be A-ok with this, but I hate both Philly and New York, and I have zero faith in Arizona taking out either of them, whereas Carolina I figured could have done it.

As a Giants fan; I would like to salute the Cardinals and welcome them to Giants stadium with open arms for the NFC championship game! :headbang:

Shut up, seriously.

These Cardinals v. East Coast games always suck. Even when the Cards are winning.

Is Delhomme close to setting a postseason record for most turnovers in a game?

Needs one more to match Favre's "gem" against St. Louis. Other than that, I don't know.

Well, I'm pretty stoked that two of my favorite players, Kurt Warner and Edgerrin James, are apparently heading to the NFC Championship. Go Kurt! Do it for Jesus!

Is Delhomme close to setting a postseason record for most turnovers in a game?

Needs one more to match Favre's "gem" against St. Louis. Other than that, I don't know.

This one still haunts me when I go to bed at night.

Shut up, seriously.

These Cardinals v. East Coast games always suck. Even when the Cards are winning.

Relax, The Cardinals will only be playing one more game on the East Coast after next week.

Shut up, seriously.

Relax, The Cardinals will only be playing one more game on the East Coast after next week.

@ Tampa?

#5. 6 turnovers for Jake on his bday.

Time for a new Carolina quarterback.

I mean in general, not just for this game. Delhomme is too spotty, he's either good or awful (never great, never decent, never "ok"), he's 34 and he's got a surgically repaired elbow.

Good thing we don't have a first-round pick next year. Enjoy it, team I will root for the rest of the way: e-a-g-l-e-s eagles.

Shut up, seriously.

@ Tampa?

I should've wrote their FINAL game on the East Coast after next week.

Guest Smues

Again, saying that they'll be playing their final game on the east coast AFTER next week implies they're going to the superbowl. Given the other NFC choices I left I sure hope so.