TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL PLAYOFFS

Awesome. They can't get 6 inches on a QB sneak. What a fucking waste.

But the Eagles can convert on 3rd and 20. I hope Gilbride gets fired.

You guys are fickle. It's one game.

Hahahahahah Wide open touchdown. If I were a Pats fan I would be pissed that my perfect season was stopped by the Giants.

Right, they'd suddenly be pissed about it NOW, and not A YEAR AGO when it happened.

Now and forever. I don't see someone sniffing 19-0 again for a long time. The Giants D that day was spectacular, coupled with a couple of questionable refereeing calls and boneheaded calls by Belichick cost them the game.

Also can someone explain to me how Justin Tuck wasn't the MVP of that game? Maybe it's my Manning hate, but Eli wasn't all that special.

Are you related to Marvin by any chance? It's "one game" that's going to keep us from hosting the NFC Championship against a team we could beat. It's not week 2 in a meaningless game against some team from the AFC.

Are you related to Marvin by any chance? It's "one game" that's going to keep us from hosting the NFC Championship against a team we could beat. It's not week 2 in a meaningless game against some team from the AFC.

No, I have hair. I just think calling for a guy to be fired because of one game is stupid. But I enjoy your pessimism, naiwf.

No, I have hair. I just think calling for a guy to be fired because of one game is stupid. But I enjoy your pessimism, naiwf.

You're down by NINE, so what do you do if you're Gilbride? Run, run, run, pass to the inside, run, run, run. And he just ended our season on another fucking run. Let's give him an extension.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't know, bob. Last I checked, this was a fairly important game. If they lose based on his playcalling, it's not all that presumptuous.

Guest Vitamin X

Seeing the New York Giants lose at home in the playoffs after having a great season feels really nice in a karmic sense. I know it's not there yet, but still.

As a Giants fan; I would like to salute the Cardinals and welcome them to Giants stadium with open arms for the NFC championship game! :headbang:

Perhaps you were celebrating a little to soon?

Seeing the New York Giants lose at home in the playoffs after having a great season feels really nice in a karmic sense. I know it's not there yet, but still.

We had a great 13 weeks. This team shitted the bed from 11-1 all the way to 12-5 and SHOULD have ended the year 11-6. Only in NY baby!

I don't know, bob. Last I checked, this was a fairly important game. If they lose based on his playcalling, it's not all that presumptuous.

I understand this is a big game, but I don't think you should fire a guy because of one bad game.

The Giants are really not helping my argument here.

The NFC road to the Super Bowl goes through Arizona. Never thought that I would say or type that sentence.

Guest Vitamin X

I think Smues and I are the only ones in the chat right now, but then again I haven't announced it happening. If anyone wants to come in, check it out.

Log on AIM or whatever and join the chat TSMNFLChat

I just stopped by this thread to say how annoying it will be hearing all the New York sports media people (ESPN, SiriusXM, etc.) going on and on about the Giants falling apart on Monday, rather than how impressive Philly and Arizona played. During the season it's the Giants and the Cowboys. They've seemed to finally get over mentioning Dallas every 10 seconds, and now this.

Also, if I hear about how it's a negative to have a bye week and the last 54363 Super Bowl champions were Wild Card teams, I'm going to barf.

If the Chargers can't win it I hope the Cards do because I like Warner a lot and wouldn't mind him padding his HoF chances by picking up a 2nd ring. I can't believe that the Giants played so horribly from the time that fucking moron shot himself in the leg and continued the time honored tradition of BLOWING big games in this city. I can't get excited about the Knicks or Rangers and the Mets' season doesn't begin until the 145th game when they will find a way to gag up whatever lead they have yet again.

As a Giants fan; I would like to salute the Cardinals and welcome them to Giants stadium with open arms for the NFC championship game! :headbang:

Perhaps you were celebrating a little to soon?

I WANT A FULL F!@#$%^& INVESTIGATION INTO WHO DRUGGED THE ENTIRE GIANTS OFFENSIVE LINE!!!!!!!!!

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!! :angry: