TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL PLAYOFFS

Guest Smues

It was nice to see that show of solidarity by the Giants, shooting themselves in the foot the whole game in honor of Burris.

As a Giants fan; I would like to salute the Cardinals and welcome them to Giants stadium with open arms for the NFC championship game! :headbang:

Perhaps you were celebrating a little to soon?

I WANT A FULL F!@#$%^& INVESTIGATION INTO WHO DRUGGED THE ENTIRE GIANTS OFFENSIVE LINE!!!!!!!!!

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!! :angry:

The O-Line didn't play poorly. Eli was horrible in every aspect of the game, his passes were inaccurate and he couldn't pick up 6 inches. Gilbride was playing for Philly with his playcalling. Coughlin reverting to the 2006 coach by putting his faith in a 40 year old kicker from 45+ in the MEADOWLANDS twice and challenging the spot when we were way short is what killed us. The game should have been over by the half, and yet we got smoked. If not for last season's miraculous run I'd say that this is what should be expected from this team.

YES!!! Go PHILLY!!!

EDIT:

I am so glad the NFL has a playoff to ensure that the best teams get to meet in the Super Bowl!

Clearly the better teams did win.

YES!!! Go PHILLY!!!

EDIT:

I am so glad the NFL has a playoff to ensure that the best teams get to meet in the Super Bowl!

Clearly the better teams did win.

Philly beat the Giants twice in the past couple of months. I'd say that's pretty conclusive.

Oh shit my year of predicting the Cardinals in the Super Bowl might come true. I'd be happy with any team in the Super Bowl now.

Bring the lightning... CHARGERS!!!

Scary that Norv Turner has the most playoff experience as a head coach from the AFC side.

Gilbride should be fired on the spot for his play calling today.

With that said I expect the Lions or Raiders to name him head coach in a week or two.

This is one of those games where you just knew Eli was goign to be horrible. He just can't play in the wind

I can't imagine Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, & ESPN being thrilled about an Eagles- Cardinals NFC Championship game.

Joe has to be absolutely sick of winning Philadelphia teams, considering he just had to call the World Series. Anyone who says he wasn't rooting for the Rays to beat the Phillies didn't watch the World Series. I don't know what it stems from, but Joe Buck seems to have an unnatural hatred for all things Philadelphia.

Who gives a fuck about what that faggot Joe Buck has to say, McNabb is in his 5th NFC Championship. Give the Eagles their respect.

Let's see how Andy Reid can choke it away this time.

Andy Reid accomplished more then any Saints coach, bobby bitch.

bobby bitch? Wow.

Do you mean any Saints coach while with the Saints or in general? Because Mike Ditka won a Super Bowl.

bobby bitch? Wow.

Do you mean any Saints coach while with the Saints or in general? Because Mike Ditka won a Super Bowl.

So did Hank Stram.

bobby bitch? Wow.

Any coach while coaching the Saints.

You have no room to talk bobby bitch.... Honestly you`re a fucking Saints fan. Stop talking shit.

You had to clarify it, I don't think you expected the awesome power of Hank Stram and Mike Ditka to overwhelm your argument.

Look at this way- the Eagles and Saints have won the same amount of Super Bowls. :-)

You had to clarify it, I don't think you expected the awesome power of Hank Stram and Mike Ditka to overwhelm your argument.

Look at this way- the Eagles and Saints have won the same amount of Super Bowls. :-)

And Eagles actually win playoff games...

How many Superbowls have the Saints been in...

And Eagles actually win playoff games...

The Saints have won two playoff games. So suck it.

ANYWAY, that was a great pass by Ben-Ro. I don't know why, but I find myself rooting for the Steelers here. I want to see one team with a bye win, damnit,