TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

OaO WWE Raw - January 5, 2009

Regal looks stoned out of his mind in that picture, to me.

Another classic facial expression by Regal.

Given the buildup it should be a good match either way, but somebody has to lose and I don't really see where either of them goes as the loser. If Punk loses the whole tournament was worthless; if Regal loses his "I look for good competition to be a respectable champion" takes a major hit as he'll no longer have the championship.

Given the buildup it should be a good match either way, but somebody has to lose and I don't really see where either of them goes as the loser. If Punk loses the whole tournament was worthless; if Regal loses his "I look for good competition to be a respectable champion" takes a major hit as he'll no longer have the championship.

Unless there's some kind of gimmick for the match, I'm guessing there's a DQ finish, leading to a rematch at the Rumble.

I think it ends in a double countout or DQ and they have a rematch at the royal rumble as already mentioned. However, I wouldn't be totally surprised if Punk won and they had a rematch at the rumble with regal getting the win there. They could continue this fued for a while.

3 other matches were added according to WWE.com;

-Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio vs Miz and John Morrison for The World Tag Team Titles

-Kelly Kelly vs Jillian Hall

-Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix vs Goldust and Melina

-Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio vs Miz and John Morrison for The World Tag Team Titles

I wish someone would explain how it is possible that jillian hall still is employed. Ugly as hell, annoying and absolutely nothing special in the ring...she must be giving vince blowjobs everyday or something.

It doesn't say that this match is for the titles.

I actually got that from ProWrestling.net, who said they got it from WWE.com. They must've been mistaken.

I wish someone would explain how it is possible that jillian hall still is employed. Ugly as hell, annoying and absolutely nothing special in the ring...she must be giving vince blowjobs everyday or something.

She isn't awful in the ring, when you're booked against crap constantly, it's almost impossible to not look like crap yourself.

I thought Jillian was pretty hot right before she got the boob job. And I saw her wrestle a house show match against Krystal Marshall that didn't suck, so she does have some talent.

Jillian went way too far with the cosmetic surgery, she looks awful now. She was known as being a good wrestler before she signed with WWE, so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe it is just who she's working with. Her singing gimmick was fun for a while, though.

I don't know why she's still around. Batista's girlfriend?

Rumours were flying back in 2006 that she was being released / replaced by Angel Williams, but obviously that did not happen.

I thought she looked fine before her facial surgeries melted, or whatever it is that happened that her face looks so unappealing now.

Awh, do we not get to use 'The OaO...' moniker any more?

Since we're talking of Diva's and such, when are we going to see Gail Kim again? She signed with the company back in November (or so I think).

Edit: Yeah, so now I come off as a whiner.

Ho ho.

Does anyone know if there's any kind of live stream I might be able to use while I'm in Spain? I mean, it'll be like 3 AM here but I'll probably be up.

Since we already have three matches for the Rumble undercard, and likely an ECW Title match added to make four, I don't see Punk & Regal getting a Rumble rematch. I know they do have five undercard matches occasionally, but since two of the four are now World Title matches, they tend to get a little more time. Plus, Punk and Regal have much more use in the Rumble match itself. It always bothers me when someone like Punk (or Jericho last year) has an undercard match and no Rumble appearance.

There are unconfirmed reports that Christian Cage has arrived at the arena in New Orleans, LA, the location of tonight's Raw/ECW tapings, with Sean Morley.

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com