TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

So I've been sober for 3 days.

It's been about two weeks for me. Last night, I constructed an elaborate fantasy in my head that I used as an aide while I pleasured myself before falling asleep. In it, I was sharing some drinks with this sexy Bulgarian co-worker I used to have. We were at her house; her husband was away on a business trip or something. Anyway, at some point in the middle of our adulterous tryst--you know that point in the foreplay where it's perfectly reasonable to excuse yourself to go use the bathroom or brush your teeth or whatever--she goes to make some more drinks. Why would I imagine this? I like to watch naked girls walking around, that's why. Anyway, she hands me the drink and with my free hand I actually, in real life, reach to grab it. And at that point I was 100% legitimately disappointed that there was, in fact, no drink to grab. Then I really wanted the drink that I had imagined, even more than I wanted the sex that I had imagined. It was confusing.

Hey EHME, tell us about selling Chad Kroeger coke.

Well it wasn't me who actually sold it to him it was my nigga. He's about 4 years older then me, and is a pretty big time drug dealer. I've known him for a long time because we lived near each other for years, and I would play basketball and football at the park with him when I was younger, and we've been pretty good friends since. But I was more friends with his younger brother who is more my age and was on my football team.

Anyway, I was out of school because during my Gr. 12 year I had a last period spare, and I was waiting at the bus stop waiting for the bus so I can go home. Then he drove by in his pimped out SUV, and he sees me and told me to get in and he'll drive me home, it beats taking the bus so I did. Anyway he said he needed to stop by the Sheraton hotel 1st to make a little business transaction, and he wanted me to come with him, he told me that he would smoke a blunt with me and it would be worth my time so I said sure why not, I had nothing better to do.

Anyway we roll up to the Sheraton hotel and then we go to this hotel room, and there it was... Chad Kroeger. I was doing my best not to burst out in laughter because I was stoned as hell, and my friend sold him 3 eightballs and Chad shook my hand and we bounced. We get back into his SUV, and he says to me "You know who that was right?" and I was like, "uh yeah, that faggot from Nickelback..." and we both start laughing our asses off.

That was that. He also told me he sells Sum 41 crack whenever they come into town.

080304_chad.jpg

Look at this Photograph

2itouoy.jpg

Oh how it makes me laugh...

Guest Vitamin X
It's been about two weeks for me. Last night, I constructed an elaborate fantasy in my head that I used as an aide while I pleasured myself before falling asleep. In it, I was sharing some drinks with this sexy Bulgarian co-worker I used to have. We were at her house; her husband was away on a business trip or something. Anyway, at some point in the middle of our adulterous tryst--you know that point in the foreplay where it's perfectly reasonable to excuse yourself to go use the bathroom or brush your teeth or whatever--she goes to make some more drinks. Why would I imagine this? I like to watch naked girls walking around, that's why. Anyway, she hands me the drink and with my free hand I actually, in real life, reach to grab it. And at that point I was 100% legitimately disappointed that there was, in fact, no drink to grab. Then I really wanted the drink that I had imagined, even more than I wanted the sex that I had imagined. It was confusing.

This sounds depressing. I too, along with much of TSM it seems, consumed my last alcoholic beverage for a while, but I couldn't start the sobriety until the alcohol was all gone from my house. Finished it off last night, so here it is.

This is just a trial for about a month or so to see if I can handle it. If I can't, then I might just have a problem. I anticipate my caffeine withdrawals to be much worse, but the alcohol could be disastrous at night. I'm taking a bit of a social break along with it too, just in case.

After a manic, alcohol-free New Year's Eve I where a lot of shit went down I decided that I was going to quit drinking for a while and improve my living situation. Then the next day I said 'fuck it' and got shitfaced.

^^^ So that guy's "Mellow." Well damn, I like his av/sig combo. I should go back and change my vote.

EDIT: Naw, it works with the joke of the previous vote. Sorry, Mellow. You really are a good egg.

^^^ So that guy's "Mellow." Well damn, I like his av/sig combo. I should go back and change my vote.

EDIT: Naw, it works with the joke of the previous vote. Sorry, Mellow. You really are a good egg.