TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

So I've been sober for 3 days.

What happened to all that talk about getting your life back together, Simon? Don't turn into Jake Roberts.

"What is this... chocolate...?"

I had various of wrestling gimmicks at allhiphop.com, it was fun.

Also, I got drunk and did cocaine last night.

If your imbibing of said drug was an attempt to get into someone's pants, then it's ok.

If your imbibing of said drug was an attempt to get into someone's pants, then it's ok.

Yeah it was a girl who gave me the cocaine... And I fucked the shit out of her that night. It was fucked, my daughter has been with my babys mama mama this week. I had freedom to go nuts.

Yeah it was a girl who gave me the cocaine... And I fucked the shit out of her that night. It was fucked, my daughter has been with my babys mama mama this week. I had freedom to go nuts.

So was the coke free too? Cause if so you hit all the major points of a good coke night, free drugs, and ass. Not that I partake often. I mean, in the drugs.

I'm starting to wane on the "drunkeness" myself. It's kind of weird, I still enjoy drinking in itself, but I kind of found recently that if I drink until I am feeling good, and relaxed and then pace myself enough to keep that feeling, I end up having a better time then if I just keep drinking and drinking until I am so drunk that it will take a night of sleep to wear off.

A nice Power Hour is a good way to get into that state of inibriation where you are feeling good, but not drunk.

I pissed in my pantry this weekend and I didn't even have anywhere close to 9 beers in an hour, let alone 10 rum and cokes. Perhaps I'm not as big of an alcoholic as I think.

Guest Vitamin X

I got blasted over the weekend at my friend's birthday bash and made out with this girl in the bathroom while a couple people came in and out of the bathroom trying to piss. It was kind of funny.

Afterwards I had to help my friend walk to his house. He barely remembered where it was or how to open the door.

I got blasted over the weekend at my friend's birthday bash and made out with this girl in the bathroom while a couple people came in and out of the bathroom trying to piss. It was kind of funny.

That happened to me in the park where I hooked up with that girl. It was on near the far end of the thing, and while I was getting a blowjob, some dude just walked up close to us, saw us, stopped about 5 feet away, and said "oh, shit, I didn't know people were fornicating," then unzipped and pissed.

One time I was hammered and went to take a piss in the corner of a backyard at a party. I walked over there and saw a girl talking on the phone. I said hi and decided to just unzip and piss right in front of her. She said something like "Dude, I'm standing right here" and apparently all I kept saying was "Just imagine it's someone attractive peeing. Imagine it's George Clooney peeing". This is a blur to me but I think she walked away at that point. She probably liked me.

I used to post at allhiphop.com also, which gimmicks did you have?

Bobby Lashley, Santino Marella, Elijah Burke, The Miz, Kurt Angle, and The Rock...

Good ol days... What was your username there?

Bobby Lashley, Santino Marella, Elijah Burke, The Miz, Kurt Angle, and The Rock...

Good ol days... What was your username there?

Ric_Flair

Ric_Flair

Oh my fucking god! I remember you and that fucking jew waterproof aka Aqua were always insulting each other. Remember skeetz and his FUCCED up haircut game? Ahahaha good times...

My main username there was GMoney5.